Exora 667 is a custom economy MMORPG aimed to bring a new MMORPG experience through new content such as NPCs, minigames, maps, weaponry and much more. Exora will uphold a balance of existing MMORPG content with a pleasant blend of new custom items and armors. Explore new areas filled with bosses you've never encountered before.
Fight alongside your friends in raids to obtain high end rewards, enjoy our new skilling content with new tools and fish to catch, paired with mining new rocks and ores to create powerful enchantments and weapons!
game news and announcements
Update Log #27 (Summer Event Ends, Faster Boss Instances, New Slayer Abilities, Changes)
It's time for another update, with this we'll end the summer event. All items obtained from the summer event will remain, and consumables will also retain their functionality. You can still access the summer event shop by typing the command ::summershop
We're also doing some other changes and have added some slayer abilities. Let's dive right in!
Here are the new coupon codes:
+ Boss Instances
We're hearing you when it comes to respawn timers in instances. It can get annoying have to wait for the boss to respawn for a longer time, especially when killing hundreds. We've reduced the respawn timer, within instances by 50% on all bosses. Some bosses received an increase in price due to this.
- Added Ganodermic behemoth to the Boss Instances list.
+ Raid Slayer Abilities
We've added new slayer abilities for the high end players. These abilities will increase your overall drop rate for the specific raid ability that you unlocked. That means whether it's a solo, duo or squad raid the drop rate will always be applied. It is also stackable with the skillmaster raid drop rate, if you have that unlocked also. That means if you do a solo raid both skillmaster and slayer raid abilities will stack.
+ Lietrye Raid Ability
- Increases Lietrye drop rate by +0.5%.
- Cost: 1000 points.
+ Argus Raid Ability
- Increases Argus drop rate by +0.5%.
- Cost: 2000 points.
+ Faceless Raid Ability
- Increases Faceless drop rate by +0.5%.
- Cost: 2000 points.
+ Pinata World Boss
We've added a new world boss for immortal+ rank. It has long been asked for a donator type boss. The pinata drop table still remains the same, a part from some small changes. It spawns every 4 hours in the master zone, however only immortals can receive rewards. This will not have a collection log, so it is a donator only world boss.
+ Undying Heart
- The undying heart has been renamed to faceless heart.
- The faceless heart will no longer grant ranged strength and melee strength bonuses.
- The faceless heart will now grant +20 magic strength instead of +15 magic strength.
+ Pulsing Heart
- You can no longer use both undying heart and pulsing heart at the same time.
- Lowered pulsing heart magic strength from +15 to +8 magic strength.
- Lowered the stat increase from enchantment of overcharge from +145 to +140.
- Increased the amount of favorited slayer tasks significantly.
- Increased the HP and magic defensive bonuses of ebonchill dragon.
- Max prestige will no longer grant you 0.50% drop rate. You already get enough drop rate from prestiging. (And we will soon have an item that will increase your maximum prestige cap)
- Buffed vorago hide drop rate slightly.
- Banker NPCs will now have 'Bank' as their first option. Talk-to as their second.
+ Skill tasks
- Added akdall's tree skill task
- Added brew aggression potion skill task.
- Added runecrafting akdall rune skill task.
- Fixed an issue with account pin. It will now only ask you if you've logged in from a new IP and computer. Once verified it will no longer be asked.
Thank you for taking the time to read the update log! As always, good luck & have fun!
Mini Log #6 (Superior Trinket, Ring of Divine, Multi Boss Timers, Fixes)
Today we'll bring you a new trinket, a new battle pet ring as well as a bunch of fixes and changes. This is a fairly small update, since we're still at work with our new Raids, we'll soon be able to show off some of the raid. We're taking our time with this one, since we're bringing lots of mechanics to it. And introduce a lot of new items.
Summer event ends in around 2 weeks. The Summer Category in the summer event shop will be closed, and all other summer event items will no longer be obtainable. (Can still be used after event ends).
Summer coupon codes are refreshed and can be seen here:
We've also added a new payment method on our store. You can now pay by crypto currency!
+ Multi Boss Changes
Due to player feedback, we've lowered the respawn timer of all multi bosses by a minute. This is more of a test to see how it goes, but it will likely remain for the time being. We may lower the drop amount of them, but we'll see how it goes.
+ Superior (trinket)
The superior trinket, as the name suggest is a drop from all superior monsters. This trinket (while equipped) has a 10% chance to double a superior essence drop. In the long run, this will allow you to receive more superior essences.
+ Ring of Divine
Ring can be made at the titan forge.
- Requirements: Ring of Eternal, x20 Divine plates, x250 Superior Essence
- Success chance: 30%
- To view the stats of the ring of divine, simply head over to the titan forge and view the item there.
+ Daily Mystery Box Changes
The daily mystery box was incredibly lackluster. We've changed some of its rewards so that it can be worth it to run your daily challenges. It has some spicy rewards!
- Fixed an issue with enchantment of overcharge not properly working while having an overload active. The overcharge buff will now take priority over overload.
- Fixed an issue with ignore list not properly working with donator accounts. You may now ignore pitiful in peace.
- Increased the HP of Khaashee, Elderwood Hecarim.
- Killcount messages are now filtered. You can enable filter by right clicking the 'game' tab and setting it on filter.
Thank you Exorians! Good luck & Have fun.
Update Log #26 (Massive Trading Post Changes, Battle Pass Season 7 & MORE!)
It's time for another update! We'll be releasing very important trading post changes, as well as the new battle pass! There are more changes coming of course. Let's get to the update.
Summer coupon codes refreshed! Use your coupon code and get the season 7 battle pass on the cheap!
+ Trading Post Changes
Our current trading post is good as is, however we know it lacked some important features. We know that some players would like to buy items while not having to be online. Due to time zone differences, it can be a bit harder for certain players. That's why we've decided to add the buy-offer feature. Which allows you to purchase items at a specific price/quantity via the trading post. This means that if a player sells an item you want, at your price, it'll be auto completed/filled.
+ Buy Offers
Players may now set buy offers, listing an item at a specific price and quantity. Your buy order can be filled by multiple players at a time.
- How it works:
- Visit the Trading Post. Once on the trading post select the button "place order".
- You'll be prompted an interface, where you can search for an item.
- Once an item has been selected, you can now choose the price to purchase it for, and the quantity.
- You must have enough money in your coffer in order to place buy orders. (You cannot set a buy order for 1b, while only having 900m in your coffer)
- Click the place order for item button, and you'll now have an active buy order.
- You can now view your buy offers at the front page of the trading post interface.
Note: Buy orders are filled from oldest to newest. The sell price does not matter. For example: if you have a buy order at 50m, and someone else has it at 51m, while the sell item is listed for 40m. This means that the oldest offer will go through first, higher price does not matter.
Note: You will receive money back if the sold item is less than what you have a buy order for. For example: You have a buy order for 1b, someone sells the item for 900m, you receive 100m back and the item.
+ History Look-up
You can now look-up item history, without it being listed in the trading post. Simply go to the second page of the trading post interface (recents, item or player) and click the 'history' button. From there you may search for an item to look-up.
+ More Offer Slots
Players now have more slots in order to sell and buy. These are the increases
- Regular players: 6
- Donator: 7
- Extreme: 8
- Legendary: 11
- Super: 14
- Uber: 16
- Master: 18
- Immortal: 20
- Eternal: 25
+ Personal History
Your history on the front page will now accurately reflect your recent history.
+ Battle Pass Season 7
I thought it would be hard to top the season 6 pass, but the new season is extremely good! It also has a new cosmetic set 'Hell knight'. This pass also contains a lot more tiers, and more rewards for free players. Free players can actually get a free golden pet if they complete it!
Go ahead and check the battle pass in-game! Here's the hell knight set.
+ Slayer Changes
- Removal of infernal spider task from Sumona, and Kuradal task list.
- Added Fire Dragon superior.
- Added Infernal Demon superior.
- Added Infernal Spider superior.
- Added Giant Sea Snake superior.
- Added Ebonchill Dragon superior.
- Added Abyssal Horror superior.
You can view the superior rates, and where to obtain such tasks here: https://exora-rsps.fandom.com/wiki/Superiors
+ Completionist Cape Requirements
- Added Vorago requirement: Kill x500 Vorago.
- Added Exorian Nightmare requirement: Kill x500 Exorian Nightmare.
- Added Barrelchest requirement: Kill x500 Barrelchest.
- Added Fire Dragon requirement: Kill x1250 Fire Dragons.
- Added Shadow Demon requirement: Kill x1250 Shadow Demons.
- Added Deep Water Snapper requirement: Kill x1250 Deep Water Snappers.
- Added Blubbery Snapper requirement: Kill x1250 Blubbery Snappers.
- Added Hellside Monsters requirement: Kill x1250 of each Hellside Monster
- Increased the quantity of the Akdall the Forsaken requirement from 50 to 500.
- Increased the quantity of the Gothmog requirement from 10 to 500.
- Increased the quantity of the Balrog requirement from 500 to 1000.
+ Titan Forge Changes
- Double trinket (i) now also requires x25 superior essence.
- Elemental Lvl 1 now also requires x50 superior essence.
- Increased the drop rate of the rarest drop table on Lietrye Raids.
- Increased the drop rate of Akdall's Tail and Vorago's Hide. (GL)
- Increased the damage output of Power Charge spell.
- Increased the damage output of Hellfire Burst spell.
- Increased the damage output of Dark Matter Demons.
- Lowered Tormented Beast poison accuracy.
- Removed Exorian pieces from the drop announcements.
- Lowered experience of monkfish during fishing.