Exora 667 is a custom economy MMORPG aimed to bring a new MMORPG experience through new content such as NPCs, minigames, maps, weaponry and much more. Exora will uphold a balance of existing MMORPG content with a pleasant blend of new custom items and armors. Explore new areas filled with bosses you've never encountered before.
Fight alongside your friends in raids to obtain high end rewards, enjoy our new skilling content with new tools and fish to catch, paired with mining new rocks and ores to create powerful enchantments and weapons!Getting Started
Note: In order for the log out issue to be fixed, a new client is required. Download here: https://exora.io/play
or just simply load your launcher.
It's been a while! We've been working on future content, and preparations for our upcoming big content update.
This update is something we're doing in between so you guys get some new fresh content.
In the update:
Monster Spawner for Immortal Rank
Master Zone (Master + Donator Zone)
Well of Goodwill
+ Master Zone
We've received lots of suggestions regarding higher tiered donator zone.
The master zone contains high level skilling, high level slayer monsters and other general objects, npcs.
With the master zone we're also bringing a new benefit for Immortals to spawn their own monster.
How it looks:
+ Monster Spawner
Immortals will now be able to spawn their own monster. The monster spawner object is located north of the master zone, past the hunter area.
There are 3 objects, and the monster spawner is limited to 2 users each spawner.
+ Well of Goodwill
To keep the economy better stable regarding cash, we decided to bring the well of goodwill to Exora.
The well of goodwill accepts un noted bill bags, each bill bag increases both the skill experience and drop rate by 5% and 0.1% for 30 minutes. We may change the time and amount to donate for the bonus in the future.
The bonus experience and drop rate take extra bonuses in to account.
The well of goodwill is located south-east of home.
+ Skilling Additions
- You are now able to create bolt tips by using a chisel on a cut gem.
- You are now able to create amulet of fury, or amulet of glory. The creation of those items work the same as osrs.
- Added impling hunter. Implings now spawn every 15 minutes up to 5 implings per spawnings/region.
- Added a kill counter to instances. You are now able to check what kill you are on.
- New rank benefit, boss tasks now give extra coins per kill. (Extra reward on completion is still awarded).
- Added a way to see your current drop rate in the quest tab.
- Added a ;;pricelist command which leads you to:
- Armadyl runes are now obtainable from Glacors.
- Armadyl runes are purchasable from the runes shop.
- Scoria weaponry price has been changed in the webstore from $350, to $500.
- Added scoria staff, the new best in-slot magic staff.
The best in-slot magic staff. Each attack has a 50% chance of hitting 3 times. The difference from other scoria weaponry is that, if the scoria effect is proced, you the hits will not be less than the original damage, rather it will copy the original damage of the hit. Example: Hit an NPC for 1000, with scoria effect you hit 3000. The damage will not be halved.
- Lowered Tormented the Bloodchiller healing.
- Abyssal Horror is now passive.
- Titanite set now has a 0.5% increased drop rate.
- Titanite pieces now has increased hitpoints bonus. (Kiteshield included).
- Buffed rare rewards of raids.
- Seismic wand now hits as fast as tormented.
- Enabled toxic crossbow in the wilderness.
- Titanite sword success rate on titanforge has been increased to 50%.
- Enabled defenders in the wilderness.
- Buffed amount morchella mushrooms and fellstalk potion (unf) dropped from monsters.
- Picking up a pet is now the 2nd option.
- Buffed molten cape.
- Blurite ores are now able to be noted.
- Fixed an issue with donator rank mixed with ironman regarding yell timers.
- Fixed an issue with soulsplit draining your prayer too quickly when attacking players/monsters.
- Fixed an issue where logging out would take too long and freezing the client for a minute. (new client is required for fix).
- Fixed an issue with a hard task, where it said 'mine adamant bars'. It will now say smelt adamant bars.
- Fixed an issue with achievement burying not working with altars.
- Fixed an issue not being able to drop demonic gorilla pet.
- Fixed an issue with King Black Scorpion requirement.
- Fixed an issue where if you have had a stackable item in your inventory, and it was full it would say not enough inventory space. You will now be able to pick it up.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to sell Ornate Katana to the general shop.
A lot of people have been asking about some pvp content and we thought we can bring in last man standing minigame with cool rewards. Tell us what do you all think?
Hope you guys have enjoyed your christmas. It's time for the long awaited update log!
+ Titan Forge
Titan forge is way to clean items from the economy and create new, better equipment in return. By titan forging you have to sacrifice equipment, weaponry or materials in return for an upgrade. There is a success chance shown in the interface. Titan forging may not always be successful, and you may lose your materials. To start titan forging you need a hammer and titanite shards. To obtain titanite shards, you will need to kill monsters and bosses. The titan forge object is at the south of home, across the bridge.
+ Titan Forge Weaponry
- True featherfall bow (an upgraded featherfall bow) Allows the use of dragon arrows.
- Flame King's Greatsword, a strong 2 handed sword, with unique animations.
- Titanite sword, a stronger version of the dark matter sword.
+ Titan Forge Equipment
- Godwars Quivers, quivers boosts your ranged bonuses and pick up your arrows. In order to titan forge it you need 50x of its respective god hide. God hides are obtained from godwars bosses.
- Demonic book, it is the best in-slot magic off-hand.
- Titanite equipment, the 2nd best in-slot equipment set, created from dravonics and exorians.
- Infernal Guard, a decent equipment set for beginner-intermediate players.
As we update, there will be more titan forge equipments, weaponry and cosmetics.
Tokhaar-Jad is a new wilderness boss, that drops goodies, materials and rares. The tokhaar-jad is a multi boss in multi wilderness. Top 5 players with the most damage done to the jad receive a drop. To teleport to Tokhaar-jad, use the global teleports > bosses.
Vorago is a boss that is extremely weak to magic, and has very high melee/range defensive bonuses.
It is in the safe zone, and its spawn time is a few minutes. The top 3 players with the most damage receive a drop.
Vorago drops the new magic equipment set, tectonic and it drops other magic accessory such as the tectonic wand, goodies and general materials.
+ Hope devourer
Hope devourer is a wilderness only monster. To kill hope devourer open global teleports > pvp zones > hope devourer.
It drops goodies, materials and the new molten cape that increases all your bonuses.
+ PvP Changes
After loads of community feedback, we've changed the allowed wilderness equipment and weaponry.
You are still able to bring your ' banned' items, and attack monsters with it. However if you try attacking a player you will not be able to.
The following items were banned from the wilderness:
- Celestial staff
- Wand of scorpian - Virtus wand
- Virtus book - Exorian staff
- Featherfall bows - Razor darts
- Toxic crossbow - Monster hunter weaponry/equipment - Earth-dweller - Sky-dweller - Sea-dweller - Scoria - Dark matter
- Neon - Dark lord - Solari - Dinh's - Abyssal equipment - Snail, Hellcat, Golem - Horn boots - Celestial triwhip - Dark Celestial
- Firestorm sword - King's greatsword - Exorian equipment/weaponry - Exo sword - Infernal guard
- Tormented the bloodchiller magic defence lowered.
- Lowered some bosses, monsters magic defence.
- Buffed all magic weaponry by +10 magic bonus and +10% magic strength.
- Made lots of monsters/bosses passive.
- You now can't teleport from the wilderness above level 30.
- Ganodermic now has the proper stats.
- Ironmen are now able to create prayer renewals.
- Announcements regarding lvl 99, and 200M xp achievements now show game mode.
- Increased the value of magic logs, lava ore, washed up casket, tooth, loop and enchanted key.
- Tweaked the rate you get magic logs from magic trees.
- Added steel studs to the crafting shop.
- Agility higher lever course now gives more experience than the lower course.
- Lower agility course experience has been slightly nerfed.
- Fellstalk, morchella mushroom added to monster drop tables. (Ingredients for prayer renewals.)
- Shoulder pet price increased at the Exo Shop.
- Godsword shards are now 1m each.
- Titanite shards are now dropped from tormented demon, abyssal horror, dark matter, undead dragon, ebonchill dragon.
- Fixed an issue with Duel Arena cash overflow. It now drops the coins under you.
- Fixed an issue with Duel Arena stake limit.
- Fixed an issue with objects stopped working, (elemental star, runecrafting altars).
- Fixed an issue with drop catcher cash overflow.
- Fixed an issue with the khaashee daily.
- Fixed an issue with sunfreet kill count and task scroll.
- Fixed an issue with abyssal horror kill count.
- Fixed the general rotgut safespot.
- Fixed the requirement to equip dark matter and shadowscale.
- Removed dummies from lumbridge.
- Removed the boulder in the wilderness, at iron dragon.
- Fixed an issue with ironman not showing the proper symbol when you're a donator.
- Fixed an issue with prestige hitpoints on baron/king.
- Fixed demonic gorilla pet being tradeable.
- Fixed boss slayer helmets being tradeable.
- Buffed dark matter staff.
- Dark matter staff now has a 25% chance of double hitting its original damage.
Good luck & have fun, Exorians!