Exora 667 is a custom economy MMORPG aimed to bring a new MMORPG experience through new content such as NPCs, minigames, maps, weaponry and much more. Exora will uphold a balance of existing MMORPG content with a pleasant blend of new custom items and armors. Explore new areas filled with bosses you've never encountered before.
Fight alongside your friends in raids to obtain high end rewards, enjoy our new skilling content with new tools and fish to catch, paired with mining new rocks and ores to create powerful enchantments and weapons!
game news and announcements
Development Blog 8 (Construction, New Event Boss, Skilling EXP Outfits & More)
We have been holding a closed beta test for a few weeks. We have since then fixed, and added a lot more content. Many players are asking for a release date, while we do want to release as soon as possible, we want to be 100% ready before we release. Though we're getting very close. Stay tuned on discord and we'll have a release date soon. When announced it wont be more than a month before release.
We've worked hard on the following updated, hope you guys enjoy!
With this update, we will also open up applications again. If you want to beta test send me (Bennie#8189) or Adam a DM on discord.
We've finally added construction! We used to have sailing as a replacement for the construction skill. As that change was years ago, we never really gave it a thought. Upon lots of players request we decided to bring construction to the game.
How do you train construction?
You will automatically have a house, you do not need to purchase it.
You can teleport to the estate agent and house portal by using the global teleports > skilling > construction.
The estate agent has a shop which you can purchase supplies from.
How do you get servants?
Servants are around the skilling zone, all you have to do is talk to the servant and if you have the required level and coins you will be able to hire the servant. It works similar to Runescape, they each have their own tasks they can do. As well as taking from bank.
Note: You need 2 beds in your house in order to hire a servant.
Yes, with a trapdoor in your throne room you can access your dungeon and build there as well.
We're planning on adding custom content to it.
Here's some media (Portals will have different teleports on release):
+ Elderwood Hecarim
We've decided to make Elderwood Hecarim an event boss. He looks way too good to be a regular boss!
Elderwood Hecarim spawns every 3 hours, and is accessible via the command ;;hecarim.
He drops general goodies and equipment as well as Hecarim's Greataxe, Hecarim's great bow and eldywood pet.
To see its spawn time check your events tab.
Hecarim's combat is multi and will hit everyone in the vicinity. He has a special attack that decreases your defence and range level.
His main combat attacks are range and melee (close range).
Here's how he looks:
+ Boss Task Changes
The old boss tasks regarding the bosses you can kill was very lackluster. We've added a lot more bosses to the list.
We also added a clean interface to display the boss's information, remaining kills left, rewards and a teleport function to instantly teleport to your task.
Here's how it looks (Note: The rewards are placeholder):
You can now farm all types of seeds. Tree, Herb, Flowers and Allotments.
The farming NPC now has a teleport interface where you can favorite and teleport to any farming patch.
You can also use your items on the Martin the gardener to note your items.
There are now farming achievements to complete, each tier will reward you with a piece of the farmer's outfit.
Here's how it looks:
+ Achievement Changes
You can now obtain skilling experience outfits from completing achievement tasks. Depending on the tier you will receive a piece of the outfit.
As well as other rewards from different achievements, such as gauntlets, and depending on the task different rewards.
Not all tasks have these extra rewards, we will add more to it as we go.
The rewards obtainable right now are:
- Prospector outfit, increases your mining experience.
- Pyromancer outfit, increases your firemaking experience.
- Squid's outfit, increases your fishing experience.
- Lumberjack outfit, increases your woodcutting experience.
- Farmer's outfit, increases your farming experience.
- Cooking gauntlet, decreases burn amount when cooking.
- Goldsmiths gloves, increased experience gained smelting ores to bars by 10%.
- Slayer boxes, a mystery box containing slayer rewards. (From slayer achievements)
Achievement tasks additions/removals:
- Added new achievement (Gold Smelter) medium task.
- Added slayer boxes to slayer achievement tasks.
- Added lava ore achievement task.
- Added mithril ore achievement task.
- Removed rocktail catcher 2 task.
- Removed rocktail cooker 2 task.
+ Fixes & Changes
- Fixed total level task from skilly's book adventurer's log.
- Fixed an issue with the LMS interface still being on screen, when leaving the queue.
- Fixed an issue with zulrah double teleporting when entering.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't do any actions after the gamble was over.
- Fixed an issue with ebonchill spear crashing your client
- Fixed an issue with light ballista hitting as melee. It now also requires ballista ammo to fire.
- Fixed titanite, scoria weaponry, horn boots, monster shield, tormented shield equip & others requirements.
- Made it more clear where your purchased item goes when you don't have enough space in inventory. (It will automatically detect overflow and send to inventory, if full bank, if both full drop).
- All slayer helmets can now right click > teleport to slayer camp. Boss slayer helmets included.
- Removed balrog protection prayers (as Firelands is already very hard to do)/However balrogs hitpoints have been increased significantly.
- Lowered task scroll elite kill tasks significantly.
- Added teleport to house via normal spellbook.
- Washed-up caskets now stackable.
- Made keys & billz bag stackable.
- Zulrah now drops monster materials/taskscrolls under the player instead of the npc.
- Slight buff to infernal pickaxe/axe resource proc.
- Buffed fire dragons drops quantity.
- Sky, Earth and Sea dweller now have proper drop rate bonus.
- Removed dark matter/scoria arrows from credits shop.
- Added a lot more items to the drop catcher list.
- Adding an item to drop catcher will now automatically add the noted version of the item to your list, so you can catch both.
- When you die in an instance it will wait before destroying the map, until you're back at home.
- Decreased dragon claws value to 10m, ags to 12, sgs to 8m.
- Increased value of nex pieces to 20m.
Hope you guys enjoyed this update. We'll continue the closed beta test, and if interested you can send me a DM on discord.
Sneak peak next update:
Development Blog 7 (Prestige, Lastman Standing, Chest Viewer & More)
I'd like to announce the official start of the beta 28th of August. Make sure to DM me your username so you can login.
If you still want to join the beta test feel free to apply here: https://exora.io/community/index.php?/forum/66-beta-applications/
Or send me a DM on discord.
+ Lastman Standing Is Back!
Last man standing is a survival minigame in which your only goal is to compete against 20 other players to be the last alive!
Once you're spawned into the minigame you'll need a good sense of your surroundings. I advise looking over the LMS MAP to know which chests are near to your spawn. Spawn locations are randomized for every player each game. Chests consist of low, medium and high tier gear, and is completely random, along with some pieces of food.
Once the game has been running for 2 minutes, the fog will start to close in. It will slowly approach from all corners of the map and start to herd you all into a smaller and smaller space. If there's anyone left at the end of the game, your only option for survival is to head to the fog safe zone where you'll battle it out with the last survivors until someone is the last alive.
Vending shrines can be spotted in multiple places around the map. These allow you to sell items you've looted from chests in exchange for survival tokens. You can spend those tokens on items within the shop such as weapons, boots, amulets and armour.
Every 2 minutes, a magical loot crate will spawn into the map. This acts as a regular chest, along with one item from the rare loot table. Make sure you know where the spawns are, as you'll be competing with everyone else to get them!
The equipment in LMS are mostly runescape gear. Depending on what you guys like we can add more of our custom items in the LMS chests.
Game modes are casual and coins free (winner gets pot).
To begin a match go to global teleports > minigames > lastman standing. The game will only start once the player threshold has been reached.
We have added an interface for prestige to make it easier to view your overall prestige bonuses.
+ Chest Viewer
Not being able to view the potential loot from an object chest, or item chest is very annoying. We made it easier to now view the possible loots from both of them. Simply by pressing examine on an object chest or item chest in your inventory.
We've added more monsters to the wilderness for wilderness slayer tasks.
- Magma Beast
- Magma Elemental
- Dark Matter Demon
- Ebonchill Dragon
To find out where they are in the wilderness, ask the slayer master for help.
- Removed dark bow from general shops, lowered value to 10m.
- Removed dragon chainbody from droptables (old item).
- Removed kraken boss from the game as it was dead content.
- Nerfed all firelands monsters defence.
- Earthbreaker now has a 1% chance of 1 hitting you when close. Instead of the previously 10% chance.
- Khaashee dragon will now spawn every 3 hours instead of 6.
- Added fisherman heirloom to washed up casket droptable. Rate is very rare. (Fisherman heirloom gives you a 5% chance to catch double the fish. Works on any fishing spot.)
- Adventurer's Log is now available through quest tab in the quick actions section.
- Fixed an issue where viewing certain items stats would blackscreen the client.
- Fixed an issue with prestiging setting your hitpoints level to 1. It now sets it to 10.
- Fixed an issue where multi bosses such as Vorago, Gothmog were giving kill counts only to the top damage dealer. It now gives kill counts to the top damage dealers in the group.
- Fixed an issue with certain monsters in the Firelands not giving exo points.
- Fixed an issue with smelting rune bars with the heating spell not counting for trimmed cape requirements.
- Fixed an issue with infernal completionist cape not being able to be equipped even with completed requirements.
Development Blog 6 (Website/Design Overhaul, New Monster Boxes, Gambling Rework)
I know that the community has been wanting to get a specific release date. While we want to release as soon as possible. We want to take the time to visit old content and balance it the right way. As well as fixing design issues. It's not a matter of not having enough content. We will however release sooner than later. We will likely have a time frame in the next 2 weeks.
We're also opening up beta testing in approx. 1 week. So if you haven't applied make sure to apply! You can message me on discord with your application or create a thread here: https://exora.io/community/index.php?/forum/66-beta-applications/
Time for another update log. We've been very busy with the new design/website overhaul. As well as big gambling rework.
Let's begin shall we!
+ Gambling Rework
Our old gambling system was very clunky, and used the trading interfaces which was very confusing at times.
We've created a new interface so that it is much easier to start the gamble.
Players with a gamble permit can now host flower poker and dice duel to players without a gamble permit.
Here's how it works:
+ Donator Store Change
Many people usually want to know how an item looks in-game. We know the struggle, especially high end items.
You can now preview items from the credits store in-game.
Here's how it looks:
+ New Monster Machine Boxes
We've introduced new monster machine materials/boxes.
Dravonic demons, Firelands monsters and Ebonchill Dragon.
They drop materials based off of the monster. Dravonic drops its head, tail and sigil.
They can be sold off to the shopkeeper or turned in for a mystery box based of the monsters type.
The mystery boxes contain the monsters' drop table, with a slightly higher rate.
We're planning on adding more monsters to the machine.
As you guys can see the design of Exora has been overhauled. We felt that the old design was very lackluster.
Feel free to browse through some pages to check out what's been changed.
Hope you guys liked it, there's more coming very soon!