Exora 667 is a custom economy MMORPG aimed to bring a new MMORPG experience through new content such as NPCs, minigames, maps, weaponry and much more. Exora will uphold a balance of existing MMORPG content with a pleasant blend of new custom items and armors. Explore new areas filled with bosses you've never encountered before.
Fight alongside your friends in raids to obtain high end rewards, enjoy our new skilling content with new tools and fish to catch, paired with mining new rocks and ores to create powerful enchantments and weapons!
game news and announcements
Development Blog 7 (Prestige, Lastman Standing, Chest Viewer & More)
I'd like to announce the official start of the beta 28th of August. Make sure to DM me your username so you can login.
If you still want to join the beta test feel free to apply here: https://exora.io/community/index.php?/forum/66-beta-applications/
Or send me a DM on discord.
+ Lastman Standing Is Back!
Last man standing is a survival minigame in which your only goal is to compete against 20 other players to be the last alive!
Once you're spawned into the minigame you'll need a good sense of your surroundings. I advise looking over the LMS MAP to know which chests are near to your spawn. Spawn locations are randomized for every player each game. Chests consist of low, medium and high tier gear, and is completely random, along with some pieces of food.
Once the game has been running for 2 minutes, the fog will start to close in. It will slowly approach from all corners of the map and start to herd you all into a smaller and smaller space. If there's anyone left at the end of the game, your only option for survival is to head to the fog safe zone where you'll battle it out with the last survivors until someone is the last alive.
Vending shrines can be spotted in multiple places around the map. These allow you to sell items you've looted from chests in exchange for survival tokens. You can spend those tokens on items within the shop such as weapons, boots, amulets and armour.
Every 2 minutes, a magical loot crate will spawn into the map. This acts as a regular chest, along with one item from the rare loot table. Make sure you know where the spawns are, as you'll be competing with everyone else to get them!
The equipment in LMS are mostly runescape gear. Depending on what you guys like we can add more of our custom items in the LMS chests.
Game modes are casual and coins free (winner gets pot).
To begin a match go to global teleports > minigames > lastman standing. The game will only start once the player threshold has been reached.
We have added an interface for prestige to make it easier to view your overall prestige bonuses.
+ Chest Viewer
Not being able to view the potential loot from an object chest, or item chest is very annoying. We made it easier to now view the possible loots from both of them. Simply by pressing examine on an object chest or item chest in your inventory.
We've added more monsters to the wilderness for wilderness slayer tasks.
- Magma Beast
- Magma Elemental
- Dark Matter Demon
- Ebonchill Dragon
To find out where they are in the wilderness, ask the slayer master for help.
- Removed dark bow from general shops, lowered value to 10m.
- Removed dragon chainbody from droptables (old item).
- Removed kraken boss from the game as it was dead content.
- Nerfed all firelands monsters defence.
- Earthbreaker now has a 1% chance of 1 hitting you when close. Instead of the previously 10% chance.
- Khaashee dragon will now spawn every 3 hours instead of 6.
- Added fisherman heirloom to washed up casket droptable. Rate is very rare. (Fisherman heirloom gives you a 5% chance to catch double the fish. Works on any fishing spot.)
- Adventurer's Log is now available through quest tab in the quick actions section.
- Fixed an issue where viewing certain items stats would blackscreen the client.
- Fixed an issue with prestiging setting your hitpoints level to 1. It now sets it to 10.
- Fixed an issue where multi bosses such as Vorago, Gothmog were giving kill counts only to the top damage dealer. It now gives kill counts to the top damage dealers in the group.
- Fixed an issue with certain monsters in the Firelands not giving exo points.
- Fixed an issue with smelting rune bars with the heating spell not counting for trimmed cape requirements.
- Fixed an issue with infernal completionist cape not being able to be equipped even with completed requirements.
Development Blog 6 (Website/Design Overhaul, New Monster Boxes, Gambling Rework)
I know that the community has been wanting to get a specific release date. While we want to release as soon as possible. We want to take the time to visit old content and balance it the right way. As well as fixing design issues. It's not a matter of not having enough content. We will however release sooner than later. We will likely have a time frame in the next 2 weeks.
We're also opening up beta testing in approx. 1 week. So if you haven't applied make sure to apply! You can message me on discord with your application or create a thread here: https://exora.io/community/index.php?/forum/66-beta-applications/
Time for another update log. We've been very busy with the new design/website overhaul. As well as big gambling rework.
Let's begin shall we!
+ Gambling Rework
Our old gambling system was very clunky, and used the trading interfaces which was very confusing at times.
We've created a new interface so that it is much easier to start the gamble.
Players with a gamble permit can now host flower poker and dice duel to players without a gamble permit.
Here's how it works:
+ Donator Store Change
Many people usually want to know how an item looks in-game. We know the struggle, especially high end items.
You can now preview items from the credits store in-game.
Here's how it looks:
+ New Monster Machine Boxes
We've introduced new monster machine materials/boxes.
Dravonic demons, Firelands monsters and Ebonchill Dragon.
They drop materials based off of the monster. Dravonic drops its head, tail and sigil.
They can be sold off to the shopkeeper or turned in for a mystery box based of the monsters type.
The mystery boxes contain the monsters' drop table, with a slightly higher rate.
We're planning on adding more monsters to the machine.
As you guys can see the design of Exora has been overhauled. We felt that the old design was very lackluster.
Feel free to browse through some pages to check out what's been changed.
Hope you guys liked it, there's more coming very soon!
Development Blog 5 (Adventure Log, Monster Machine, Drop Catcher, Revamps & Additions)
We've been working on a few different things the past 2 weeks and would like to display some of it!
+ Adventure Log
What players did not like is having to grind for a certain item to obtain various player bonuses. We solved that by introducing the adventure log. By progressing naturally as a player, you get to receive permanent rewards such as increased bonus experience, increased drop rate item rewards depending on the challenge The adventure log currently contains 6 books, we have plans of increasing that as we progress development.
Each book has a certain set of challenges for you to complete as a player. Books like "Bennie's Book" has challenges such as; Obtaining a rare drop, turning in monster materials, reach a play time. "Skilly's Book" has challenges such as; Reach a certain total level, obtain a skilling pet, complete an achievement. By completing a challenge you open the book and claim the reward.
How it looks:
+ Drop Catcher Revamp
The issue with drop catcher was not being able to add items in properly. You'd have to type out the item name fully. It was also very poorly made. We decided to make the drop catcher a lot more player friendly.
+ Monster Machine
The previous interface was very lackluster. The main issue as well was if you had lots of materials to turn in, it would take quite some time due to the loading bar when turning in. We've changed that and are planning to add more high tier materials as well. We also added an information page as new players did not understand the concept.
+ Mystery Boxes
Our old mystery box interface was very buggy when it came to the spinning parts. It took way too long for your spin to end. We've changed our mystery box interface. It now displays the possible rewards from a mystery box, as well as the 10 most recent rewards other players have received.
+ Donator Credits
We've decided to switch our webstore system to in-game. From now on all you'd have to do is purchase the credits on the webstore and claim them in-game. Credits can be used at the credits shop. You now have to purchase items from the credits shop in order to receive a donator rank. Simply claiming the credits will not give you a rank. For every 10 credits spent, you receive $1 total spent. Credits are able to be traded in-game.
- Auction house has been fully rewritten. Recents now properly displays the recent items posted based on time. Previous version of auction house was a lot buggier and would sometimes result in item loss in case of a server crash. This will not happen anymore.
- Previously added bank spaces for donator ranks were not working properly. We fixed the issue and the max bank space that can be achieved is 1k. Here are the bank space totals based on rank:
- Donator, 550 total bank spaces.
- Extreme, 600 total bank spaces.
- Legendary, 650 total bank spaces.
- Super, 700 total bank spaces.
- Uber, 750 total bank spaces.
- Master, 850 total bank spaces.
- Immortal, 1000 total bank spaces.
- Lots of custom items have had their inventory look changed. Custom items should now look a lot smoother in the inventory.
- Removed exorian artifact. (Was redundant).
- You can now use keyboard buttons; spacebar and 1-4 to continue dialogue.
- Added green octo and blue dragon. (Those shoulder pets were missing).
- Fixed an issue where zulrah couldn't get attacked.
- Boss task coins drops are now working with drop catcher.
- Ebonchill dragon range attack animation has been fixed.
In the works:
Gambling revamp, interfaces complete. Code todo.
Customized clan chat system.
Thank you for taking the time to read through our development blog!