Exora 667 is a custom economy MMORPG aimed to bring a new MMORPG experience through new content such as NPCs, minigames, maps, weaponry and much more. Exora will uphold a balance of existing MMORPG content with a pleasant blend of new custom items and armors. Explore new areas filled with bosses you've never encountered before.
Fight alongside your friends in raids to obtain high end rewards, enjoy our new skilling content with new tools and fish to catch, paired with mining new rocks and ores to create powerful enchantments and weapons!
game news and announcements
Update Log #11 (Bank Placeholder, Bank QOL, Fixes, Black Friday Sales)
Today we bring you a bunch of QOL changes, the long awaited bank placeholders and information about the Black Friday sales. Let's get started!
NOTE: If you do not have an updated client you will not be able to open your bank. So it is recommended to download the new client if you do not use the launcher. Download here: https://exora.io/play
+ Bank QOL
+ Bank Placeholders
The long awaited bank placeholders is finally here. Most players already know what this means, but let us discuss how exactly it works in Exora, and how you can placehold items in your bank. You are able to do the following:
- You are now able to right click an item in your bank > 'release' to hold the item in place, even if none of the item exists in your bank.
- You can now toggle the placeholder to always place hold all of your items in the bank. Toggling this feature off will release all placeholders.
- Note: If you wish to use specific placeholder slots, then you can only do so when the 'always placehold' is toggled off.
Here's how it works:
- You can now hold shift and click to deposit/withdraw-all. This only works in the Bank.
+ Item Insert
- The bottom left button now functions as it should. When it is toggled on, it will insert an item in to a different position without swapping the item directly to another slot. This is great for organizing your Bank!
+ Titan Forge
You are now able to 'Forge-X' your forges. Allowing you to do multiple forges in one go.
- Infernal tormented demons HP and attack bonuses slightly increased.
- Significantly nerfed the ruby bolts special.
- T94 equipment now has additional HP bonus increase.
- Reduced the attack/strength bonuses of tokhaar-kal cape.
- New trimmed completionist cape requirement: Prestige 3 times.
- Added an announcement when a player finishes a Collection Log.
+ Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with hardcore ironman yell timer persisting while having a donator rank.
- Fixed an issue with the doubly bounty trinket (i) not working correctly with other chance increase drops. It should now act as its own chance to roll. Thus allowing you to receive additional drops even with collection log completion reward.
- Fixed a bunch of pets being able to be traded. They will no longer be tradeable.
+ Credit Shop
- Added feasts to the credit shop. Purchasable in x5 quantities.
+ Black Friday/Thanksgiving Sale
To celebrate thanksgiving and Black Friday. We're doing our first ever discount coupon code. These are the following specifics about the coupon codes:
Start Date: 23rd of November
End Date: 1st of December
- Percentage Discount: 40%
- Code uses: 50
- Percentage Discount: 30%
- Code uses: 100
- Percentage Discount: 20%
- Code uses: 150
- Percentage Discount: 10%
- Code uses: 200
Thank you for supporting Exora. We're still working on the server as always. Our next update will include the Christmas Event, Transmogable pets, a new battle pass, new login rewards and more 🙂
Update Log #10 (Faceless King Raids, QOL, Changes)
First of all (as always) thank you for your support. This update brings the long awaited Faceless King raid. As well as a bunch of QOL/changes. It's a short update log, as the raid took a bit longer than expected. Let's get started.
+ Faceless King Raid
You will now be able to group up with a team, or solo to defeat the Faceless King. You will no longer be required to farm the essences. Making it a bit easier to farm faceless with a group of 4 or less. The global Faceless King will still remain in the game for events.
Changes to Faceless King raid:
- Faceless king HP has been reduced from 250k to 175k.
- Faceless towers HP has been reduced from 15k to 2.5k.
- Faceless soulcage will now require 150 faceless king kills instead of 75.
- Completionist cape requirement increased from 10 to 50.
In order to access the Faceless King raid you must have completed 50 Lietrye raids. The faceless king can be accessed by talking to him in the raids house, next to lietrye and argus.
- Increased the view distance by +10 tiles while zoomed out. A new client is required to have this change working. Can be downloaded at: https://exora.io/play If you use the Launcher, all you have to do is run the launcher.
- Ragnos' backpack will now also pick-up coins from a direct monster drop table.
- You can now use the commands ::dz/::mz for donator zone/master zone.
- Executioner's blade now has a lvl 70 attack requirement.
- Nebula equipment now has a 94 mage requirement.
- Orthite equipment now has a lvl 94 range requirement.
- You can now make overloads with (4) extreme potions.
- Halved the respawn timer for custom hunting monsters.
- You can now teleport directly to rimmington via global teleports.
- Infernal tormented demons now significantly easier - it will now only protect from melee damage.
- Renamed the burnt chest object to magma chest - and all of the references to burnt chest have been renamed to magma.
- You will now be able to progress all 'bury bones' tasks via offering the bones to altar.
- Buffed flame king's greatsword strength and attack bonuses.
- Buffed demonic glaives strength and attack bonuses.
- Buffed all blowpipes significantly.
- Added more jungle horror and desert lizard spawns.
- Woodcutting/mining messages will now be filtered if you have it toggled to filter.
We have been asked by players to let you know what we're gonna be working on and upcoming updates.
These are the following items we'll be working on:
- Bank placeholders & QA banking
- Skilling update (tasks, special unlocks, boss, moon progressive benefits & more)
- Christmas event
- Introduction of new weaponry equivalent to titanite sword.
- Battle pass rewards
- Credit shop update
- Interface revamps
- Forest dungeon (equivalent to celestials/magma)
& There is a lot more. There is no immediate time frame for these, except for the Christmas event which will likely be released sometime begin-mid december. Do let us know if there's something you guys want us to work on. We appreciate any and all suggestions.
Thank you for taking the time to read through these update logs! Good luck & have fun!
Update Log #9 (Halloween Ends, F-Key Binding, QOL, Fixes & More)
Thank you all for participating in the Halloween event. We have much to learn when it comes to events, but rest assured we'll always strive to make the best content. I'm glad most of the players have enjoyed it. We also want to announce our official wiki we've been working on! It's still a WIP, if you'd like to help us with it, do let us know. You'll be rewarded! Check it out: Click Here Let's get to the update log.
Some updates require an updated client. Be sure to download the new one here: https://exora.io/play
+ Halloween Ends 😞
As you guys all already know. Today all Halloween events will not be in the game anymore. This includes; General Jack, Maggie's Quest, Adventurer's Log Tasks Titan Forge Items and Halloween Monsters. However the Exorian Nightmare is a permanent addition in Exora. You can teleport to it by going through the Global Teleports > Bosses > Exorian Nightmare. Its loot stays the same except for the shadow ripper t1 drop. Which has been replaced by shadow stone ring. This means the Halloween Home will also be turned back to the original home.
You'll still be able to use your halloween candies!
If you haven't already spent your Halloween Tokens (you didn't listen >.<) but just incase we left the Brother Jack shop available via the command ::hweenshop This will be open for 2 weeks.
+ F-Key Binding (A NEW CLIENT IS REQUIRED!)
You will now be able to bind your tabs to specific F-Keys. In order to access the interface go to the settings tab and click the bottom left button.
+ Monster Drop Table Redesign
We found the old monster drop table interface a little outdated. We also wanted to add in the ability to view tooltips in the monster droptable interface (which wasn't possible before). You're now also able to add the monster drop table you're viewing to your dropcatcher with only 1 click, saving you a bit of time.
+ Underwater Dungeon
+ Deep Water Slayer Helmet
You'll now be able to create a deep water slayer helmet. It is made by using aquatic spines on a regular slayer helmet. Aquatic spines is dropped from: Giant Sea Snake, Blubbery Snappers and Deep Water Snapper. The deep water slayer helmet allows you to use it as a fishbowl helmet. While also giving you +15% increased slayer experience. It will also still hold the regular accuracy/hit rate bonus while on slayer task.
+ Deep Water Kiteshield
A new shield requiring level 60 defence to equip. Obtainable from monsters in the underwater dungeon.
+ Enchanted Chest
- Lowered of destruction armour rarity. Should now be a bit more common.
- Added monster materials to the enchanted chest.
- Added monster mystery box t1-2 to the enchanted chest.
- Removed a bunch of useless items from the enchanted chest.
- Book of dark secrets will now also apply to twilight weaponry.
- Buffed the twilight wand ever so slightly.
- Buffed drop rate of wind strider/horn in the snappers drop table.
- You can now track your task from a task scroll by viewing its tool tip. (CTRL + Hover over your task scroll)
- You can now use CTRL + S to teleport to the slayer camp.
- You can now use CTRL + D to pick-up your pet.
- Added the ::wiki command
- Gothmog now requires x10 kills
- Slightly changed the tutorial - also made it unskippable.
- Removed the progress bar from the Task Scroll interface.
- Lowered shadow ripper t3 double hit percentage from 20% to 10% - Slightly reduced the strength bonus.
- Fixed an issue with otherworldly being not being in the slayer location list.
- Fixed a few completionist cape announcements.
- Fixed an issue with the riptide pickaxe giving 0 extra corals. Minimum being 1 extra coral.
- Fixed an issue with having to right click > bank 2 times before being able to open the bank. (Only happened when clicking from a far distance)
Thank you for taking the time to read through the update log! Love you all ❤️