Exora 667 is a custom economy MMORPG aimed to bring a new MMORPG experience through new content such as NPCs, minigames, maps, weaponry and much more. Exora will uphold a balance of existing MMORPG content with a pleasant blend of new custom items and armors. Explore new areas filled with bosses you've never encountered before.
Fight alongside your friends in raids to obtain high end rewards, enjoy our new skilling content with new tools and fish to catch, paired with mining new rocks and ores to create powerful enchantments and weapons!
game news and announcements
Update Log #8 (Battle Pet Slot Additions, New Titan Forge Range, SoulCages & More!)
First off we'd like to thank the community for supporting Exora. We appreciate feedback. We're doing our best providing the community with the best content RSPS can offer. We got a lot more in store for you guys! Now, for this update we're bringing you new slot additions to battle pets, a new titan forge range set, soulcages, and a lot more! Let's get started
+ Battle Pets (Ring & Enchantment Slot)
We're finally releasing the battle pet ring and enchantment slots! They will provide you and your pet with more stats and special benefits. They'll be obtained from the titan forge and boss drops. They can simply be equipped by your pet when you open the battle pet interface. If you don't know already, make sure to examine your pet! We have also added a few more new pets which are recommended for beginner-intermediate players so they can also enjoy better pets, other than the sad goblin 😞 These are the rings and enchantment scrolls you currently can obtain.
To create rings, you first need to acquire a reinforced ring base. Those can be made by using 15 lava bars and a ring mould on the furnace.
+ Ring slot
- Ring of lesser power
- Increases pet stats by +10 attack and strength.
- Forge: Reinforced ring base + x5 titanite shards + x3 enchanted dstone + x5 enchanted ruby + x3 enchanted opal + x10 infernal plates
- 25% success rate
- Pet level: 5
- Ring of war
- Increases pet stats by +25 attack and strength.
- Forge: Reinforced ring base + armadyl, bandos, saradomin, zamorak hilt + x7 enchanted ruby + x10 godwar plates
- 40% success rate
- Pet level: 10
- Ring of beast
- Increases pet stats by +35 attack and strength.
- Forge: Reinforced ring base + spectral, elysian, arcane, divine sigil + holy elixir + x3 enchanted dstone + x10 enchanted ruby
- 50% success rate
- Pet level: 15
- Ring of embers
- Increases pet stats by +55 attack and strength and +100 special damage
- Forge: Reinforced ring base + x300 firey ashes + x100 lava bars + ring of lesser power + ring of war + ring of the beast
- 60% success rate
- Pet level: 20
Note: You can simply hold CTRL and hover over the item to view its stats/lvl required.
+ Enchantment slot
- Enchantment of hunger
- 3% chance per pet attack for your pet to consume food level material while in combat. (Passively level your battle pet)
- Obtained from Sunfreet
- Enchantment of icebreaker
- Boosts the player damage by +25% while attacking ICE type monsters.
- Obtained from Glacor
- Enchantment of firewalker
- Boosts the player damage by +25% while attacking FIRE type monsters.
- Obtained from Infernal tormented demon
- Enchantment of preservation
- 15% chance to preserve special attack cost on player.
- Obtained from Ganodermic behemoth
- Enchantment of overcharge
- Boosts a player stat to 145 (combat stat)
- Any permanent world boss
+ List of 'ICE' type monsters:
- Monsters with 'Ice' in their name.
- Monsters with 'Frost' in their name.
- Monsters with 'Chilly' in their name.
- Ebonchill dragon
- Tormented the Bloodchiller
- Crystalite Gargoyle
+ List of 'FIRE' type monsters:
- Monsters with 'Fire' in their name.
- Monsters with 'Magma' in their name.
- Monsters with 'Infernal' in their name.
- Tormented demon
- Balrog & Gothmog
+ New pets
+ Celestial fox pet
+ Dark celestial pet
+ Magma beast pet
+ Magma elemental pet
+ Titan Forge Requirement Changes
- Added lava bar requirement to various titan forge items.
+ True Crystallic
We've noticed barely anyone has made these weaponries. Likely due to the crystallic shards. We feel that for what you're getting it's not really necessary to have it based on charges. So we've removed charges from the true crystallic weaponries.
+ True Crystallic Whip
- 13% chance to double hit, dealing 50% less damage on the second hit. Also provides 0.1% drop rate when equipped.
- Success rate: 40%
+ True Crystallic Rapier
- 14% chance to double hit, dealing 50% less damage on the second hit. Also provides 0.1% drop rate when equipped.
- Success rate: 40%
+ True Crystallic Longsword
- 15% chance to double hit, dealing 50% less damage on the second hit. Also provides 0.1% drop rate when equipped.
- Success rate: 40%
+ Orthite Range Set
- Range equivalent of titanite.
- Forge: Solari, Sirenic, 25M coins and 25 titanite shards.
- Success rate: 60%
- Benefits: Increases drop rate by 0.50% when full set is equipped.
+ New Gem Tree
- Added the Diamond Gem tree.
- Lvl. 76 woodcutting required.
- Diamond gem tree is located North of Stryke Island
Soulcages are credit shop only items which allow players to grind out npc kill count in exchange for a guaranteed drop from that specific npc. The idea for this item is to have players feel like their lengthy npc grinds are worth it, even if you go hundreds or thousands dry.
There currently are only a small selection of soulcages (such as exorian, raids, crystallite, etc) but will either grow or be reduced depending on player feedback.
You may only have one per type in your inventory and can only buy one per type at a time (meaning you could still have multiple cages but they have to be different ones, cant hold more than 1 of the same type). You can buy another once you’ve filled up your current cage. You have the cage in your inventory/bank and start killing the specific npc to rack up KC requirement. Upon completion, you can open it up for a guaranteed rare reward. The reward you receive is random but still counts towards your collection log. You can examine the cage to see possible loots.
This item will hopefully help the long grinds feel more satisfactory as it also motivates you to grind out the KC, who knows you may even get the rare item even before filling up your cage! Soul cages will closely be monitored, and your feedback will be important, so we know how people feel about this item.
These are the current soulcages:
+ Argus Soulcage
- Complete x250 Argus raids
- Cost: 4999 Credits
+ Faceless Soulcage
- Kill x75 Faceless Kings
- Cost: 4999 Credits
+ Lietrye Soulcage
- Complete x300 Lietrye raids
- Cost: 3249 Credits
+ Dark Matter Soulcage
- Kill x1250 Dark Matter Demons
- Cost: 749 Credits
+ Crystalite Soulcage
- Kill x1000 Crystalite Gargoyle
- Cost: 499 Credits
+ Exorian Soulcage
- Kill x300 Exorian Champions
- Cost: 99 Credits
+ Completionist Cape Requirements (:p)
+ Completionist Cape
- Defeat x10 Faceless King
- Complete x50 Lietrye Raids
- Complete x50 Argus Raids
+ Completionist Cape (Trimmed)
- Mine x500 corals
+ Abyssal Equipment
- Buffed the Abyssal Equipment overall stats.
- Buffed the Abyssal Equipment drop rate at Abyssal Horrors
- Added a tool tip to Abyssal Equipment explaining its full set effect. "Reflects 10% of incoming damage"
- Underwater tank will now automatically recharge when leaving outside of Underwater Dungeon. (No longer have to wait for 0%)
- Buffed twilight claws attack/strength bonuses.
- Buffed artifact maul crush/strength bonuses.
- Buffed tormented wings attack/strength bonuses.
- Added Gothmog to bosses teleport (Don't think people even know he exists)
- Added a bit more chat filters (Mainly the racist ones)
- Lowered Gothmog, Adem and Chizemo damage. (Yet again)
- Added Nightmare drops to World Messages
- Cleaned up the world messages. Will no longer announce deep rock, frost fire and burning chest.
- Made twilight devastation trinket DoT damage more visible. (Also updated tooltip to explain it has a 30 second internal cooldown)
- Fixed an issue with some monsters counting twice for task scrolls.
- Fixed an issue with armadyl, earth-dweller equip requirement.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to clean grimy fellstalk herb.
- Fixed an issue with broken sirenic pieces being in the collection log.
- Fixed an issue with the grand drop rate potion providing the wrong information. (It gives 0.5% drop rate)
- Fixed an issue with the trimmed completionist cape not giving the double vote rewards.
Thank you all for taking the time to read the update log. Leave a comment for a free Halloween mystery box! Good luck & Have fun!
Update Log #7 (Halloween Event, Limited Items, QOL, Fixes)
It's that time again, bringing you a sweet Halloween event. It will be running from today until November 3rd. Giving you ample time to finish any other unique item you may want. We're also bringing in a few QOL changes and fixes. There's a lot to go over, let's go!
+ Halloween 2021 Event
The Halloween event brings us a new home map which is completely themed, an event quest, an event adventurer's log, a new world boss, new multi boss, lots of custom monsters and a new area called the Nightmare dungeon. Let's start with a mini-guide on how the Event should be played.
+ Maggie's Quest
A player must first start with Maggie's Quest in order to start receiving Halloween tokens from monsters in the nightmare dungeon. Halloween tokens can be used to purchase from Brother Jack's shop. Maggie will ask you to defeat monsters in the nightmare dungeon, and collect their drops. Once the drops have been collected, you can turn them in at Maggie. Completing the quest will grant you a Halloween mystery box, and the ability to receive drops from monsters in the nightmare dungeon. To go to Maggie simply use the command ::halloween/::hween or use global teleports > dungeons > Nightmare.
+ General Jack
General Jack is the newest World Boss in Exora. Only available for a limited time. Jack has a respawn rate of 3 hours, and is able to be spawned in via the world boss token. He has interesting mechanics, such as spawning a bunch of nightmare monsters at 50% HP, after the monsters have been killed Jack will do a trick-or-treat mechanic leaving the floor with lovely halloween candies and cakes. Those can be consumed for extra player benefits. To fight General Jack use the command ::genjack
+ Exorian Nightmare
The newest multi-boss addition to Exora. Top 5 most damage dealt players will receive a loot from it. It has a collection log reward, and may be a permanent addition to Exora. It drops the nightmare melee set. Exorian nightmare can be fought in the Nightmare dungeon.
It is in the middle of the area.
+ Halloween Tokens
After completing Maggie's Quest monsters in the Nightmare dungeon will now always drop Halloween tokens. These monsters will drop anywhere between 50-150 per kill depending on the monster. They all also have their own drop table which can drop various cosmetics and useable items with stats. Tokens can be spent in Brother Jack's shop. He stands at home, patiently awaiting Exorians.
+ Halloween Emblems
Emblems are a way for players to get more Halloween tokens while grinding out in the Nightmare dungeon. They have a 1% chance to drop from monsters in the area, and will only drop once Maggie's Quest has been completed. Emblems can be cut with chisels to turn in to Halloween tokens. You will be notified by a game message that an emblem has dropped.
+ Demon totem
- When broken with a chisel gain 2500-5000 Halloween Tokens.
+ Skull artifact
- When broken with a chisel gain 2000-4000 Halloween Tokens.
+ Vampire's sigil
- When broken with a chisel gain 1500-3000 Halloween Tokens.
+ Well kept bones
- When broken with a chisel gain 1000-2000 Halloween Tokens.
+ Large monster egg
- When broken with a chisel gain 500-1000Halloween Tokens.
+ Halloween Adventurer's Log
Most players don't even know adventurer's log exist. Just a reminder to check the log, and claim any rewards you may have missed. We've added a new book called Maggie's Book. This will only be in the log until the event has ended. Meanwhile, you can complete Halloween tasks to receive Halloween rewards. They're fairly easy, and you have a total of 4 tasks to complete for some goodies.
If you don't know where it is simply go to Quest Tab > click on "Adventurer's Log"
+ Faceless King
- Faceless Cauldrons now require 50 essences each cauldron instead of 100.
+ Halloween Rewards
Now for the thing you've all probably been waiting for to read. The rewards. We decided to make most of them cosmetic, however we also wanted to add in a few potential upgrades for beginners up to advanced players. All items found here are only acquired from the Halloween shop, Credit Shop, Halloween Mystery Box, General Jack world boss and monsters in the nightmare zone. All equip able rewards may also be transmogged.
+ Halloween Consumables
- Obtainable via Halloween mystery box, general jack and nightmare monsters.
+ Bowl of pumpkin treats
- Allows you to feed a pet without the specific food required.
+ Bubbly blue drink
- Acts as an overload. Consumes 1 sip and disappears after the first. However is stackable.
+ Caramel candy apple
- Increases experience gained by +10% for 5 minutes.
+ Eyeball gummies
- Increases Halloween token gained by +10% for 5 minutes.
+ Wiggly worm cake
- Increases drop rate by +0.1% for 5 minutes.
+ Halloween Misc.
+ Halloween 2021 trinket
- Increases Halloween tokens gained by +25% when equipped.
+ Skeleton throne
- Applies a permanent skeleton throne when resting your character.
+ Halloween Equipment's
+ Shadow Pumpkin Mask
+ Majora's Mask
+ Pyramid Helmet
+ Spooky Cape
+ Jack's Sword
- Fast attacks.
+ Executioner's Blade
- Fast attacks, 2-handed.
+ Shadow Ripper (t1)
- Fast attacks. May be titan forged to upgrade.
+ Shadow Ripper (t2)
- Fast attacks, increased melee bonuses and a 5% chance to double hit. May be titan forged to upgrade.
+ Shadow Ripper (t3)
- Faster attacks, increased melee bonuses and a 10% chance to double hit.
+ General Jack's Platebody/Legs
- Melee bonuses, mostly for transmog purposes.
+ Exorian Nightmare Set (Mask, Body, Legs, Wings)
- Increases melee stats.
+ Halloween Pets (Credit Shop, Halloween Shop & Drops)
+ General Jack
- Melee combat, deals double melee special attack damage.
+ Exorian Nightmare
- Magic combat, deals double special attack damage.
+ Giant Shadow Hand
- Melee combat, deals single melee special attack damage.
That concludes the Halloween 2021 Event. We're already looking forward to the Christmas Events!
- You will no longer receive small xp lamps as a reward from achievement tasks.
- You will now receive cinder lamps as a reward from achievement tasks. Depending on the tier, the larger the lamp.
- Significantly reduced the price of the skiller's backpack.
- Reduced the price of infernals.
- Reduced the price of golden shoulder pets.
- Added lucky pickaxe to the achievement shop - 25k achievement points.
- Ring of wealth (enhanced) will no longer be sold in shop, instead be a scroll of wealth.
If you'd like to see any more items added to the shop, let us know and we'll see if it's fair.
- Slayer streak will now display next to "Task" in quest tab.
- You can now deposit-many on your coal bag without having to go through dialogue.
- You can now cook your fish at the squid area in skill zone.
- Increased overall stats of the king scorpion pet.
- You will now teleport to the slayer camp if you have no active task, when using the ring of slaying.
- Buffed dark matter weaponry drop rates.
- Significantly increased the drop rate of tormented weaponry from tormented beasts. (They should act as an upgrade from exo)
- Fixed an issue with killing dust devil superior on last slayer task kill not progressing.
- Fixed an issue with skilly's book total skill level. (If you have finished it before, you must level up a skill by 1 for it to update)
- Fixed an issue with drop rate on quest tab displaying multiple decimals. It is now up to 2 decimals.
- Fixed an issue with scorpion taking KC while having key in inventory (Only happened when you had full KC) It will now take the key first.
Thank you for taking the time to read the update log! We hope you enjoy this update. Any suggestions, and reports please do let us know. Make sure to leave a comment, we'll be giving out some halloween mystery boxes to those who do.
Mini Log #1 (New Titan Forge Upgrades, New Battle Pass, Login Rewards)
This is a mini update, introducing a few new items, general changes and QOL. We have a lot more coming in the next week (or 2) which will bring us the Halloween event. We'll be showing off a few things in #sneekpeak on our official discord.
With this update also brings a client update. If you wish to hide other players' pets you may do so via the settings manager. This specific change will require you to download the new client for it to work. If you use the Exora Launcher, you don't have to do anything but simply reloading the launcher.
+ New Battle Pass
Thank you all for participating in the battle pass. From now on; Battle pass will run for 2 months. Starting today, you'll have 2 months to complete the pass. The new pass will introduce a unique set piece called the 'glacial', and overall epic rewards. Here are the rewards:
- Battle Pass Season 2
- Glacial Set
+ New Login Rewards
We like that the login reward system can give you pets, that are otherwise obtained from the shop. So we kept them in for another month. We have added the plague bringer cosmetic set, fire storm longsword and the rest you'll see here:
- Increased the rate of orange rewards and up.
+ Faceless King Changes
The update has mostly been extremely positive, allowing everyone to participate in a world event, and having to work together to kill the boss is something we love to see. We are bringing a few changes to the Faceless King, making him a little stronger, but with team work can still be defeated!
- You are now given 3 lives, instead of the previous 2.
- Faceless King will now scale its HP by +10k for every player in the area.
- Faceless portal will now open for 4 minutes, instead of the previous 5.
- Faceless king curse mechanic will no longer persist after that phase is over.
- Faceless/Argus chest will now send items to your bank if you close without pressing the bank/inv buttons on interface.
+ Titan Forge Changes
We have removed a few items from the titan forge as they were rarely forged. As well as the addition of elemental heirloom and double bounty (i) trinket which is the upgraded version of the double bounty trinket.
+ Elemental Heirloom (NEW)
- Heals 1.75% health every 2.2 seconds, increases drop rate by 2.5% and greatly increases attack and defense bonuses.
- Forged by sacrificing all of the lvl 5 heirlooms (50% success rate)
+ Double Bounty (i) (tr)
- Gain a 5% chance to roll an extra drop from a monster (Stacks with collection log)
- Forged by sacrificing the double bounty trinket and 50 titanite shards. (50% success rate)
+ Demonic book
- Reduced the success rate of demonic book from 75% to 25%
+ Titan Forge Removals
+ Infernal guard equipment
- Magma elementals/magma beasts will now drop infernal guard pieces.
- Increased the drop rate of infernal guard pieces on fire dragons.
- Reduced shop value of infernal guard pieces.
+ Infernal cape
- Obtainable only via the fire dragon.
+ Sirenic equipment
- Blurite chest will no longer give you broken sirenic pieces, instead a workable piece.
- Reduced the drop rate of fire strider wings, fire horn boots from Cerberus.
- Reduced the drop rate of neon, dark lord and solari from bloodchiller, warmonger and earthbreaker.
- Significantly buffed the drop rate of rare items on the king black scorpion.
- Added more hobgoblin spawns in taverly dungeon.
- Nerfed the twilight claws special attack.
- Nerfed the twlight wand magic attack/bonuses.
- Pre-nerfed twilight crossbow when equipped with off-hand (lol)
- Adjusted the packages credit amount to properly reflect what you get in-game. (You still received the right amount, just text saying you received less)
- Increased the bonus credits of the $500 package.