Already registered? Go to Download

Dr Huge Staff Application

Drhughez

Hey Bennie,

• In-game Name / Discord Name: Dr Huge / Drhughez

• Country & Timezone: USA ( Central)

• Time Played: 22 days played on Dr Huge, but have been around the server for about 5-6 months.

• Do you have any past experience?: Mild experience as a server support handling minor issues/needs/questions of players in order save time for admins.

• Why do you want to be a part of the team?: I've been part of the Exora crew for some time and have always enjoyed both the game and community. I want to be part of the team to continue helping new and old players with learning the game or completing challenging tasks.

• In your opinion, what qualities makes a great staff member / team?: Someone that is both efficient and neutral. Being able to keep a level head and have a clear understanding of the server and custom environment is essential for any server staff.

• In what way and what makes you and only you, a great asset to the current staff team?: I always keep things friendly, and I am quite known in the Exora community with the amount of time I have spent here, as well as with assisting a lot of new players gain a ground of starting.

• Have you had any bad experiences with players? Only 1 player over the course of my time here, but have no problems continuing to be neutral and cordial. 

• How many hours a week do you generally play? About 40

• Do you currently play any other RSPS? No other servers being played. 

Hope I can be considered, and will continue to be a positive influence to the community.

Dr Huge

• Like 2