Sign in to follow this  
Cyr

Trade value of items.

So, I was a little put-off by the wealth evaluator for ;;yell saying my bank was at ~ 2b with a scoria bow, dm sword and staff, and over 1b cash in my bank. So, my suggestion is to incorporate the very widely accepted (although slightly outdated) price guide into the game and use that as a wealth evaluation tool. It's not a *huge* deal, but would be way more satisfying getting a rare drop and seeing the wealth go up next to your name.

• Like 1

The value of the items that show on yell is the value of the item when selling to the store. We can't have dm sword selling for 2b to the store, for example.

No support

I don't agree with this. An addition to what Victor said, some items are worth less in gen store but actually have a value of like 4b (DM BOW) for example. When you go into wilderness, other items are worth more and can make you drop dm bow over (idk dragon claws worth 20m) in order to stop people abusing yahno? Appreciate the post tho bro ❤️

No one thinks it's a good idea for something to sell to the store for 2b. It'd have to be a separate system/price list. No idea how that works but that's the idea.

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

No one thinks it's a good idea for something to sell to the store for 2b. It'd have to be a separate system/price list. No idea how that works but that's the idea.

unnecessary work if you ask me... i think the server has other priorities... yell value means nothing

Guest 3aplus63proxy

тележки двухколесные ручные

Созданная нами предприятие Новочеркасск - сегодня это ведущий поставщик
промышленного оборудования.
Можно купить в Каменск-Уральскийнемало решений для такелажного и подъемного, промышленного и складского, а также весового и гидравлического промышленного оборудования, в том числе тали ручные рычажные,тали ручные червячные передвижные взрывобезопасные,домкраты гидравлические телескопические,канаты для лебедок mtm,балки концевые подвесные,тележки гидравлические с электропередвижением,тележки для балок подвесных концевых холостые,весы крановые электронные.
Мы являемся производителем непростых решений для индустриального парка оборудования.
Мы высококлассная организация по выпуску промышленного оснащения с более чем 6-летним навыком работы.
Интернет магазин грузоподъемного парка оборудования выходит за пределы интернет-реализации и товаров по дисконтной цене, наша фирма может оказать консультации и дополнительно предоставить специализированные услуги на заказ.
На вебсайте мы стремимся предоставить нашим клиентам "универсальный он-лайн магазин" в пользу всех ваших надобностей в промышленном и складском оборудование. Мы стремимся предоставить особо высококонкурентные стоимость товаров в индустрии, оптимизируя при этом превосходнейшее обслуживание покупателей.