Lime

Orange/Lime

*What is your In-game name? Orange/Lime

*What time-zone are you in? Australian eastern daylight time/AEST  (GMT +11) 

*What is your discord tag? J a m e s#8651

*Do you have any previous experience of being staff member? yes, i owned a server many many years ago, i shut it down cause of personal reasons and i was VERY YOUNG. i have also been mod, and admin a few other servers but they got shut down. 

*Have you ever been punished on Exora? and if yes, what was the reason? negative.

*Do you like the current staff team? yeah

*Do you have any problems withe the current staff team? yes. 

*Tell us why will you be a good choice as a staff team? ive been hooked on this game since zaraxed told me about it, the server is doing very well and im happy to be apart of it, friendly hard working, i know the different between right and wrong, i want the community to grow as much as it can, and flourish into something spectacular.  

*Tell us in three sentences what will you do as a staff member? Keep the server up to scratch,  keep it a friendly and playable environment for everyone. at the end of the day we are hear to have fun.

Will help whenever its needed, even the slightest of things can have the biggest impact 🙂

keep the server nice and tidy, make it playable for everyone and anyone. 

*Tell us more about yourself? Sup, my name is James,i am from Australia.  i have been playing runescape and private servers for more then 10 years, i've played LOL for many years as well, but just doesn't give the enjoyment as playing Rs, RS-PS, i'm currently working at (KFC) been there for more then 5 years, i like travelling i'm going to japan in March and extremely excited, hopefully gonna do Korea and china next year as well. i enjoy meeting new people and experience new cultures, i love learning new things, and listen when needed.

*A picture of your playtime?

image.png.ed04a7061c953a050038646f5757fd52.pngimage.png.2c36a7c9d13eb837b5c3809cbc919d2d.png

• Like 2

+1 from me, I also see him helping. Also it would be good to have a mod during the night time in the UK (which is daytime Australia) as nobody is there to help during the night. Good luck buddy.

2 hours ago, King Midas said:
2 hours ago, King Midas said:

+1 from me, I also see him helping. Also it would be good to have a mod during the night time in the UK (which is daytime Australia) as nobody is there to help during the night. Good luck buddy.

Just letting you know it doesn’t work like that, Lime/Orange will need to go through the ranks Assistant, Sever Support then Mod. Also, I’m on during thoughts hours so there is plenty of help

On 1/20/2020 at 11:13 PM, Zaraxed said:

Oh wow, mustn't have helped much cause I didn't notice you. I know how the ranks work and i'm implying that he'll soon hit mod 🙂 Thank you for clarifying though. Again, good luck Orange.