Woo Woo Tuck

Woo Woo Tuck's staff application

What is your In-game name? Woo Woo Tuck

What time-zone are you in? Eastern European Time (UTC +2)

What is your discord tag? Woo Woo Tuck #2535

Do you have any previous experience of being staff member? A fair bit of staff experience on numerous 667 revision runescape private servers, including BeastPk (Moderator, Server Support (x2), Assistant)

Have you ever been punished on Exora? and if yes, what was the reason? No.

Do you like the current staff team? Yes, I'm quite fond of it.

Do you have any problems withe the current staff team? Nope, I get along with every one of them just fine.

Tell us why will you be a good choice as a staff team? I'm an active player, always wiling to help whenever I'm on and not AFK, players really get along with me and I like everybody.

Tell us in three sentences what will you do as a staff member? I'll continue what I've been doing all this time, answer general questions, host giveaways, help the newcomers start off by guiding them and in general try keep the server as peaceful as possible for the best experience.

Tell us more about yourself? My name's Martin, I'm 22 years old. Been playing Runescape and private servers since I was 9. Have played most 667 revision private servers so I know my way around one really well. Don't struggle to do what's right, friend or foe, I treat everyone equally. 

A picture of your playtime?

Screenshot_112.png.e87f42cad543ba51646c7d30e04c01bc.png

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Victor said:

I see you helping other players all the time, +1 from me

Lots of love, Viccy ❤️084B3DA1-D258-4111-864E-1D2C2A6B2C77.thumb.jpeg.1968cfe7a244984b0439a4ee633fbdc9.jpeg

Edited by Woo Woo Tuck

Good luck my bro, +1 from me, always helping hosting events etc. good lad ❤️ 

• Thanks 1