Valerian

PvP / Skilling (Thieving) @ Castle

Hello Exora,

Today i'd like to bring up the suggestion of the "Rogues Castle" being implemented into Exora as a skilling area for thieves.

For those who played Beast PK (A server made by Beast before Exora), It was a PvP area that gave enormous amounts of money and thieving exp for thieving a chest for money. It was so fun and it made Beast PK an amazing game to play.

I believe it will make the game a lot more interesting and improve the current PvP aspect of the game.

I have asked before however most people say that it would be better to bring it in the future when more players come.

Thank you for reading!

Valerian ^^

I'm all for the idea for making the wild more active, however people are still going to find ways to complain about it just like ;;estar being in wild & dying to pkers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aaron said:

I'm all for the idea for making the wild more active, however people are still going to find ways to complain about it just like ;;estar being in wild & dying to pkers.

Thanks for the reply! 😄

I think that the benefits of ;;estar outweigh the risk of dying to pkers which is why people still go ^_^

So for the players that complain, if you want to be safe and skill, do so. However, these are for the risk takers :3

• Like 1

Just now, Valerian said:

Thanks for the reply! 😄

I think that the benefits of ;;estar outweigh the risk of dying to pkers which is why people still go ^_^

So for the players that complain, if you want to be safe and skill, do so. However, these are for the risk takers :3

Agree'd tbh

• Like 1