Sign in to follow this  
Inb4 Nerf

Prestige has 1 huge issue

Prestiging on all modes at the moment give you the same benefit but it's much harder on king than on sir mode. This leads to the problem that it's basically not worth it at all to prestige on a king but pretty damn worth it on a sir.

The benefit of kin is a bit better drop rate which you pay for by it being more difficult to get your stats to 99 which is fairly balanced. However, when it comes to prestige you have to deal with really slow xp rates every time you want to prestige rather just once. Therefore nobody prestiges on king. Sir gets something like 50x the xp rate of king so you could prestige a sir 49 times in the time it takes to make a king with 99 cb stats. 

Obviously that's broken af, therefore prestiging needs to be changed. I have 2 potential solutions.

1. All game modes get the same xp rate in combat when they prestige whether it be sir rates or lord rates or whatever.

2. Different xp rates for the different modes when prestiging but nowhere near as drastic as they currently are. King should maybe take 2-3x longer prestiging than sir rather than 50x. 

The vast xp rates make sense for training an account the first time but don't make sense when it comes to prestige.

• Like 1

I disagree, the whole reason behind king is to grind. If you don't want to then choose one of the other 3 modes. The benefits of prestiging stack with king already, such as the prayer. I don't see the point in making the mode that is made to be hard any easier, when you could in fact just choose one of the other modes.

Before you made this post did you even read prestige rewards? King gets much higher bonuses than a sir does.. so no it's really worth it to prestige on a king 

• Like 1

I like the concept, however I don't agree with the options you mentioned. We can make it that it gives a little buff after prestiging on a king account. Also don't forget the perks king accounts got when prestiging plus it's meant to be challenging for king mode.

• Like 1

coollogo_com-233972980.png