Ragnos

Ragnos Application for staff member

*What is your In-game name? 

Ragnos (I am a ironman if it makes any difference)

*What time-zone are you in? 

US Central Time

*What is your discord tag? 

Ragnos#2203

*Do you have any previous experience of being staff member? 

I do not have any previous experience as a staff member.

*Have you ever been punished on Exora? and if yes, what was the reason? 

I have not ever been punished.

*Do you like the current staff team? 

Yes, they may not answer all the time but I also know that they are bombarded by pm's and may not see pm's, I also know they try to get to everyone as fast as they can.

*Do you have any problems with the current staff team? 

No problem with any of the staff team.

*Tell us why will you be a good choice as a staff team? 

I think I would make a good staff member cause I try to help in anyway I can to the best of my abillity.

*Tell us in three sentences what will you do as a staff member? 

As a staff member I will do the best I can to help all the Exorians no matter how big or small the problem maybe.

*Tell us more about yourself?

26 year old, I am easy to get along with, very kind and understanding, very patient and always try to do the best I can while keeping my calm even in a heated situation.

*A picture of your playtime? 

image.png.c22f26c6c1dd601626735ea40cf90798.png   also as I stated I am a ironman but if necessary I do have alternate account.

• Like 1

Good luck! My only feedback is be more active in help chat. A big part of support on this server comes from help chat. Other than that I think you'd be a great fit. 

• Like 1

Good luck! , I know you from another server and i know you're easy to get along with and a nice guy, But i personally haven't seen you in yell or help cc much so i hope to see you more and wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1

very true, I will be more active in help chat half the time i forget to leave and come back in but I will be more aware when this happens and thank you all for the feedback 🙂

100% support. Ragnos knows ALOT about this server and not only that he has made guides and he continuously send me bugs and suggestions daily to keep the server fresh and growing.. Was waiting for you to put in an App! Goodluck Brother!

• Like 1