Sign in to follow this  
mrnode

Skilling for Cash

Selling your supplies to other players or the general shop my idea is that every item you chop mine fish farm is for money.

wc = magic logs- 100k-200kea fletching them into magic longs could also net a extra 100k maybe.
fishing = casket's update to 400kea.
mining = lava ore+ runite ore lava 300k ea runite 100k ea
thieving = 60k spice run havent maxxxed to 99 so dontknow the sale's
spice run currently gives 6k a run.
hunter = could be like 20k a catch chins/ 10k for raccoon's
crafting = you can actually make 2k per dragonstone cut. but crafting. the dragonstone gives u a big loss. understand thats xp/hr

i know people can boss for pvm cash etc
id just like to see skilling more involved 🙂

have been told that sailing is the skilling money maker and i understand your fixing it 🙂
keep up the good work

mrnode & mrsnode

thanks for reading i understand alot of people cbf skilling maybe this might throw them into it. 😛

• Like 1

Honestly, I think this is well balanced and not many people will be utilizing this except for like kings. Earns my +1 and I think its perfect

I would like to see skilling be profitable but not overpowered if the gp/hr matched something like the gp bonus from slayer tasks atleast, since currently only materials give profit and then the consumable skills would be a pain like bars for example sell for a decent bit however you would get little to no smithing xp which is lame.