Already registered? Go to Download

Rowe application

Rowe

• In-game Name / Discord Name: Rowe / R0we - Discord Adamrowe94 (nickname Rowe in channel)

• Country & Timezone: UK - BST (GMT +1)

• Time Played:  8 Days 21 Hrs, no afk time.

• Do you have any past experience?: Was all ranks from Server Support through to Admin on a previous server (around 2018/2019) and co-owner of a very small server at one point that didn't run for too long.

• Why do you want to be a part of the team?: After taking a break from RSPS trying to get back into it in 2022 tried several decent servers that I couldn't get away with. Absolutely love Exora as a game, content is great & has made me want to stay... Community is great too which is always a huge part of a PS.

• In your opinion, what qualities makes a great staff member / team?: Being friendly & helpful, along with the drive to learn how the game works & the willing to share that with others.

• In what way and what makes you and only you, a great asset to the current staff team?: Inside the game, stacks of experience as server staff, decent knowledge of Exora now but still learning as I go. Outside the game, Dad & Step-Dad so dealing with petty squabbles is second nature, also manage a small team of Technicians - so additional experience of dealing with petty squabbles 🙂