Already registered? Go to Download

Poggers-man joins the battle!

ItsPhoto

• In-game Name / Discord Name:
    ItsPhoto / NotPhoto / Photophobia (The last one would be the crowned account)

• Country & Timezone:
    Southeast, Brazil (-3 BRT)

• Time Played:
    Combined playtime of 10d across 2 accounts.

• Do you have any past experience?:
    I've been an admin and moderator for multiple rpg forums, on mmo's I've been a moderator on mu online and ragnarok private servers and on Exora I'm a part of the wiki team.

• Why do you want to be a part of the team?:
    I already spend a good amount of time on the server having beta access too so i might as well go all in.

• In your opinion, what qualities makes a great staff member / team?:
    I am really poggers good at dealing with people, I've grown up helping my mother that was a teacher for special education students, thus i've actually dealt with a wide variety of mental states, then i worked as a general manager of a shop for 3 years usually dealing with clients that were not happy with how the product ended up.

• In what way and what makes you and only you, a great asset to the current staff team?:
    I
     am fluent in 3 languages* (Portuguese, English, Spanish and currently learning Japanese.) and went to college for game design, other than that i believe i can cover a very good time zone spot on the staff team, since i am usually online to see other members of the staff saying their good nights and good mornings.
  • Like 1