Already registered? Go to Download

Bennie told me "GL" when I told him I was gonna apply

orangebelt6

• In-game Name / Discord Name: Orangebelt6

• Country & Timezone: US - Central (Texas)

• Time Played: ~6 months now probably. 

• Do you have any past experience?: Was staff on older servers that Beastpk was originally based off of back in the day. I took a several year stop in the RSPS world for work/starting life. I came back ~6 months ago now, and have really enjoyed Exora.

• Why do you want to be a part of the team?: I'm active most every day, and helping people regardless. I think with the ideas we've already all brainstormed together (bennie, hash, cam, and I), we could do a lot more. 

• In your opinion, what qualities makes a great staff member / team?: An active staff member, who's knowledgeable about the progression of the server from ground up. I think being able to assist the new players is 99% of what we need at the moment, to help retain players. 

• In what way and what makes you and only you, a great asset to the current staff team?: I'm on very often during the week, when a lot aren't, so I'll be able to patrol the hours that other staff members generally can't. I've got a lot of great ideas for growing the server, and a lot of content ideas. I have a great knowledge on progression through the server, which I think a lot of new players may find helpful. I also think re-writing guides and such for new content would be a great idea, which I can definitely put together. 

• 1 month later...