Already registered? Go to Download

Snicker Snacker Slacker wants to help :P

Snacker

• In-game Name / Discord Name: Snicker / Snacker / Slacker| MagikalFuckingUnikorn#0417 for the bestest name around town chief.

• Country & Timezone: Canada (GMT-4)

• Time Played: Uhhh 33 days of listed playtime but probably a bit more then half actually doing things.

• Do you have any past experience?: A really long time ago for like 2 servers or so, nothing that would help much these days.

• Why do you want to be a part of the team?: I just want to give a helping hand if I can and if I'm needed.

• In your opinion, what qualities makes a great staff member / team?: Activity and the willingness to put down whatever you're doing to lend your assistance when it's needed

• In what way and what makes you and only you, a great asset to the current staff team?: Nothing in particular would make me a great asset then any other active player would have, I try to answer whatever questions I can to anyone who has them if I'm capable of doing so and I play for pretty much as much as I can. That can be said for most though I imagine so just a regular asset I s'pose,

Anyway, thanks for havin' a read chief and it's 2am so I'm gunna go sleep. ~ The Snack that smiles back ~

• Like 1