Sign in to follow this  
R e v

Exo Legion` Exoras First Clan! Recruiting

Hello Exorians!

My name is R e V.

i am a member of the beta team, me being there and testing stuff made me realize this server is perfect for a social community!

*Group Bossing

*Wilderness multi boss events

*Raids

and so much more

----

its always nice to share accomplishments and goals with fellow members that shall soon become your friends, your backbone and your drive.

therefor i created "Exo Legion" Exoras First Clan!

Requirments for joining the clan is high, Meaning they will be Taken Seriously

and they go as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* respect each other meaning (no rascism, no hate speech, no political or religion talk)

*no begging

*strive to make each other be better.

----------------

Bonus Points:

Having A Good Mic

English Language

---------------

format for joining goes as follows:

Ingame Name:

Tell us a bit about yourself:

What can you offer:

Timezones:

-----------

r e v, Out

OBS!

Benefits of being in "Exo Legion":

*Boss events will be hosted by clan members and polled

*Easier to Find Raids Members that you can Trust and Voice chat with

*Share knowledge and get help from other members easily

Members Accepted: (Will Be Edited)

*Ram Dass

*Jobbe

*JimJim

*Duffield

*Satan

*Aids

*Roko

*Noah

*Adam

*Zottis

*Boss

PM ME ON DISCORD @R E V. For a invite to our own Clan Discord where events and voice chats will take place.

Edited by R e v
  • Like 2

ign name:Ram Dass

tell us a bit about yourself:25 year old male, enjoys reading writing excercising and time with family and friends. a bad ass custom server is always nice too

what can you offer:10 years of rs related experience pking/pvming etc , kind , funny, and considerate 

timezones:EST

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ram Dass said:

ign name:Ram Dass

tell us a bit about yourself:25 year old male, enjoys reading writing excercising and time with family and friends. a bad ass custom server is always nice too

what can you offer:10 years of rs related experience pking/pvming etc , kind , funny, and considerate 

timezones:EST

10 years of experience sounds amazing when we are in the wildy doing boss events, but you got me with kind funny and considerate. thats human qualitys i need to create a community. Accepted

• Like 1

Exo legion

Ingame name:       Jobbe

I am a 21 year old male, as far as I remember, i work full time making prok rind, not anything that benefits rsps playing

Im from scandinavia, so english is not my native speaking 

I do make alot of guides and share My knowledge to everyone

I Can basicly offer alot of hours and what beta tester would do, figur out everything

Ill be talking the Journey of kings mode. 👑

I belive My time one is Cest +1 (copenhagen) 

Regards 

Jobbe👑

Edited by Jobbe
  • Like 1

Ingame name : jimjim

Im 29, IM OLD. one of my qualities if you can call it a quality is that im not toxic online lmao.

Any server i play i grind a lot to try to get the best stuff i can.

Been playing runescape/rsps' for over 16 years which is nuts.

I honestly dont really like using a MIC not so good with talking to people i dont know.

and my timezone is GMT

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jobbe said:

Exo legion

Ingame name:       Jobbe

I am a 21 year old male, as far as I remember, i work full time making prok rind, not anything that benefits rsps playing

Im from scandinavia, so english is not my native speaking 

I do make alot of guides and share My knowledge to everyone

I Can basicly offer alot of hours and what beta tester would do, figur out everything

Ill be talking the Journey of kings mode. 👑

I belive My time one is Cest +1 (copenhagen) 

Regards 

Jobbe👑

King Mode Squad! lets go, being active is a good reason enough for me! welcome to Exo Legion (accepted)

1 minute ago, jimjim said:

Ingame name : jimjim

Im 29, IM OLD. one of my qualities if you can call it a quality is that im not toxic online lmao.

Any server i play i grind a lot to try to get the best stuff i can.

Been playing runescape/rsps' for over 16 years which is nuts.

I honestly dont really like using a MIC not so good with talking to people i dont know.

and my timezone is GMT

same story as me xD yeah been playing for 16 years too! so its kinda nuts, being in the voice chat with mic (off) is good enough listening to calls whilst in raid and wildy is good enough! (accepted) Welcome to exo legion

Ingame Name: Duffield

Tell us a bit about yourself: 25 years of age , married and have kids, I recently got out of the U.S. Military, Now i work full time as a forklift/aerial lift trainer,

What can you offer: After i gain knowledge on the server i can strive to help people out.  Always willing to help people out that will accept the help.

Timezones: Central Standard Time

Having A Good Mic 

English Language 

8 minutes ago, Duffield said:

Ingame Name: Duffield

Tell us a bit about yourself: 25 years of age , married and have kids, I recently got out of the U.S. Military, Now i work full time as a forklift/aerial lift trainer,

What can you offer: After i gain knowledge on the server i can strive to help people out.  Always willing to help people out that will accept the help.

Timezones: Central Standard Time

Having A Good Mic 

English Language 

im glad for you bro, i love hearing stories like that, good to have you bro (accepted) welcome to Exo Legion

• Like 1

Ingame Name:

Satan

22 years old, only work like 4 hours a night 3 or 4 times a week. I will most likely be playing this ALOT

What can you offer:

I like to play a lot and go hard on games, willing to grind quickly with the little knowledge I have, and help others out along the way.

Timezones: Central Standard Time is my time zone. I sleep during traditional work hours and work from about 10pm to 2 to 30 am

Ingame Name: Hopefully "Aids"

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am about to be 28 years old on the 14th, I am currently in South Korea, I am in the military and have been in for 6 years. I am married and have one child. been playing runescape and rsps since 2003? I came back to rsps after I maxed in osrs in 2017. I do have a mic, and love to talk, I hate when people rage over a game, I just love to have fun!

What can you offer: many years of osrs and rsps experience, and awesome dad jokes.

Timezones: it will vary.

31 minutes ago, Satan said:

Ingame Name:

Satan

22 years old, only work like 4 hours a night 3 or 4 times a week. I will most likely be playing this ALOT

What can you offer:

I like to play a lot and go hard on games, willing to grind quickly with the little knowledge I have, and help others out along the way.

Timezones: Central Standard Time is my time zone. I sleep during traditional work hours and work from about 10pm to 2 to 30 am

knowledge comes with playing other than that i've talked to you on discord and i appreciate you. (accepted) 

32 minutes ago, Aids said:

Ingame Name: Hopefully "Aids"

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am about to be 28 years old on the 14th, I am currently in South Korea, I am in the military and have been in for 6 years. I am married and have one child. been playing runescape and rsps since 2003? I came back to rsps after I maxed in osrs in 2017. I do have a mic, and love to talk, I hate when people rage over a game, I just love to have fun!

What can you offer: many years of osrs and rsps experience, and awesome dad jokes.

Timezones: it will vary.

god bless you and your family, and yeah about gaming i started in 2003 too, (accepted) 

Ingame Name: Roko

Tell us a bit about yourself: 24 years old, in the Navy currently stationed in Maryland. Been playing runescape on and off since release. Mostly a PVM'er, dont like solo PKing but i do enjoy group PKing. My saltwater fishtank is my life and im offended that we are eating lionfish on here, they make great pets! Haha.

What can you offer: Experience in bosses (not custom ones yet obv) but quick learner on new stuff. I enjoy skilling so i can provide fish for the clan lol.

Timezones: Eastern

20 minutes ago, Roko said:

Ingame Name: Roko

Tell us a bit about yourself: 24 years old, in the Navy currently stationed in Maryland. Been playing runescape on and off since release. Mostly a PVM'er, dont like solo PKing but i do enjoy group PKing. My saltwater fishtank is my life and im offended that we are eating lionfish on here, they make great pets! Haha.

What can you offer: Experience in bosses (not custom ones yet obv) but quick learner on new stuff. I enjoy skilling so i can provide fish for the clan lol.

Timezones: Eastern

i love hearing different stories, thank you for sharing, yeah group bossing in wildy might lead to group pking too, *accepted* welcome to the EXO legion

Ingame Name: Noah (hopefully)

Tell us a bit about yourself: 23, currently going to school to be a pharmacy technician. Originally from Dallas, Texas but currently reside in Oklahoma. Not much for pking myself (as I suck) but I'm pretty good at PvM.

What can you offer: Been playing RS and RSPS for as long as I can remember, so I'm a pretty seasoned player when it comes with content and the know hows of the game.

Timezones: GMT-6

31 minutes ago, Noah said:

Ingame Name: Noah (hopefully)

Tell us a bit about yourself: 23, currently going to school to be a pharmacy technician. Originally from Dallas, Texas but currently reside in Oklahoma. Not much for pking myself (as I suck) but I'm pretty good at PvM.

What can you offer: Been playing RS and RSPS for as long as I can remember, so I'm a pretty seasoned player when it comes with content and the know hows of the game.

Timezones: GMT-6

sound great noah, and ayy my cousin just graduated in that pharmacy technician takes alot of tests. *accepted*

Ingame Name: Zottis

Tell us a bit about yourself: 21 years old. I'm working as Military police in Finnish army. My English is pretty good so that is not a problem! 

What can you offer: I'm bringing 5 years of experience from RSPS. I'm pretty active and i'm also a beta tester so i pretty much know already how stuff works. Will help others when needed! 🙂

Timezones: UTC+2

39 minutes ago, Zottis said:

Ingame Name: Zottis

Tell us a bit about yourself: 21 years old. I'm working as Military police in Finnish army. My English is pretty good so that is not a problem! 

What can you offer: I'm bringing 5 years of experience from RSPS. I'm pretty active and i'm also a beta tester so i pretty much know already how stuff works. Will help others when needed! 🙂

Timezones: UTC+2

AYYY zottis, finland its right next to where i live "sweden" , great to have you (accepted)

• Like 1