Already registered? Go to Download

Moderator Application

Psy

• In-game Name / Discord Name: Psy

• Country & Timezone: GTM +2

• Time Played: Not yet, but i will after Accept

• Do you have any past experience?: I was moderator in cs game community 13 years now its closed and now i was playing rs and now mopar osrs. 

• Why do you want to be a part of the team?:  
    Since I am writing an application for the position of moderator, let's start with the fact that I have been on the team of another type of game as a moderator for many years and this position is not new to me. I have read all the rules of the forum 3x and I have read them. Of course, I will join you on the server soon, it is harder now, because I also have a family to spend time with. Of course, time will be divided and the work of the moderator in the forum will also be dedicated. Why do I write an application immediately after registration? Because your server is the first one I chose and I am ready to help you grow and keep the forum organized. I am friendly, friendly and communicative, so there will be no problems with it. Portam I could write long and long, but let the works speak for me. I look forward to your response. Sincerely, Andris

• In your opinion, what qualities makes a great staff member / team?: Great staff member makes hes 
    his inner self. He must be a person with his head on his shoulders, with an attitude towards any player. Be friendly, communicative and of course experienced in your field if you want to be part of a team. Be respectful of any player below. It's a job for which janes is also a kind of responsibility.

• In what way and what makes you and only you, a great asset to the current staff team?: I have big experience and for me its a job like irl. So if you will give me a chance i will put all me in your server and forum.