Already registered? Go to Download

Exora WIKI - Contributors Wanted!

Iron Mizery

TFj4964.png

Hello everyone!

With permission from @Bennie, we will be reinstating the Exora Wiki to an updated, continuously maintained, and player-contributable wiki. With that being said, I will be looking for trusted, long-time players of Exora to take part in contributing to the wiki!

If you are interested and would like to contribute, please copy-paste and fill in the required fields below. After I review the application and forward it to @Bennie for secondary evaluation, you will be contacted via Discord to establish a contributor role on the wiki.

Wiki Contributor Application:

* All fields that contain an asterisk are required.

* In-game Username:

* In-game Playtime: (Please provide a screenshot)

* Have you donated or plan on donating to Exora?: (This is to measure dedication and ensure longevity with Exora)

* Have you used Fandom/Wikia before? If not, are you willing to learn the interface?:

* Have you contributed in any way with the creation of a guide on Exora?:

* Do you understand that all Exora rules must be followed, and all Exora WIKI rules must be followed?:

Thank you in advance to anyone interested and willing to join in on the wiki. I am looking forward to building this and working with you all!

You can find the wiki here!

Edited by Iron Mizery
  • Like 3

* In-game Username: Keeta / Keta 

* In-game Playtime: (Please provide a screenshot)

1fd890ad9c7dbd932d5a413696dc29b4.png

* Have you donated or plan on donating to Exora?: (This is to measure dedication and ensure longevity with Exora)

Yes, i have been around for over a year now, and know almost everything about the server and how things work 

* Have you used Fandom/Wikia before? If not, are you willing to learn the interface?:

No never done anything on wiki, but made a lot of guides on forum, last v and this v 

* Have you contributed in any way with the creation of a guide on Exora?:

yes, made a lot of guides here on forum, also made some before the host building burn down,

* Do you understand that all Exora rules must be followed, and all Exora WIKI rules must be followed?:

Yes im admin here