Already registered? Go to Download

Exora's Community Poll

Bennie

Exora's Community Poll  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MEDIUM.png.4c2a6e1e6c81ed26fc50a7d17f0d5a2f.png

Hello Exorians

Welcome to the Exora general poll, we'll be asking questions about how you feel about the server so far.
please answer each question honestly and thoughtfully, it helps us make better choices for future updates and changes.

We will be giving out a Mystery Box if you've filled in the poll, reply in this thread. Again, please be honest and think about the questions/statements 🙂

• Like 4

One thing I'd like to see, if possible, is the expansion of the transmog system.  If we have an item in our inventory I think we should be able to use it as transmog, not just certain items. I know it's a lot of work to code it, but it'd be nice to see.

• Like 1

love the grind, 
playing as Gim on king mode.
so far i like the grindy part of it in general, make u appreciate the grind. and nut just max out in the first day. after 3 days i only have one 99 so ye some time still to keep up with and play before gettind in the top end, wich is good.
ofc some small qol can be made but that will always be on a rsps. and will probally come anyway little by little
so far i like the people i spoke with so far, seems nice and staff team quick to help. 
looking foward to continue the grind with u all!
- done

Phil

Edited by Phil
  • Like 2

Done - as a new player a lot of my answers were neutral.

I would like to see more opportunities for skillers to advance through the game and make money, as I feel that without grinding Slayer there is no real viable way for beginners to reach higher tier gear.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Grace said:

Done - as a new player a lot of my answers were neutral.

I would like to see more opportunities for skillers to advance through the game and make money, as I feel that without grinding Slayer there is no real viable way for beginners to reach higher tier gear.

Hey, we're currently planning a major skilling update - that should definitely close that gap. Appreciate your input. Also what's your in-game name?

5 minutes ago, Bennie said:

Hey, we're currently planning a major skilling update - that should definitely close that gap. Appreciate your input. Also what's your in-game name?

My in-game, discord and forum name are all just my name - Grace, I'm not very creative.

Really excited for the skilling update too! :))

• Like 1

• Bennie featured this topic
9 minutes ago, BadatGames said:

Only thing I would change is make herbs buyable, without a drop catcher it’s just not viable to pick up the amount of herbs u need on a harder game mode (im baron)

I see where you're coming from, but it's a slippery slope. If we would add herbs to the store, then might as well do seeds, and it could easily snowball from there. I'll have to disagree with this one. However if there's something else we could do to make life easier in regards to that, do let us know.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bennie said:

MEDIUM.png.4c2a6e1e6c81ed26fc50a7d17f0d5a2f.png

Hello Exorians

Welcome to the Exora general poll, we'll be asking questions about how you feel about the server so far.
please answer each question honestly and thoughtfully, it helps us make better choices for future updates and changes.

We will be giving out a Mystery Box if you've filled in the poll, reply in this thread. Again, please be honest and think about the questions/statements 🙂

I think that most viable money makers are gated to hard behind having good gear... with normal gear it is nearly impossible to kill bosses wich is close to the only way to realy earn cash.