Already registered? Go to Download

Some bank and other small QoL things

Chames

Hello! I am new here but I have a couple suggestions;

Firstly I would love to see the bank interface get some love.
-The swap / Insert option does not function and I can only swap items. Makes bank organization a pain!
-Placeholders would be an amazing feature as well
-When in the bank perhaps there could be an option to deposit the contents of your coal bag etc into the bank

-Add a furnace to edgeville? or a bank to the smithing area? The current smithing area is located pretty far from a bank.

-Filtering the chat box "game" messages should hide the spam from skills like "You have cut some magic logs" etc

Loving the server so far. Just my two cents. Some stuff I would love to see added. I will edit if I think of any more.

Edited by Chames
realized there was an option to turn on "close interface" setting
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Chames said:

Hello! I am new here but I have a couple suggestions;

Firstly I would love to see the bank interface get some love.
-The swap / Insert option does not function and I can only swap items. Makes bank organization a pain!
-Placeholders would be an amazing feature as well
-When in the bank perhaps there could be an option to deposit the contents of your coal bag etc into the bank

-Add a furnace to edgeville? or a bank to the smithing area? The current smithing area is located pretty far from a bank.

-Filtering the chat box "game" messages should hide the spam from skills like "You have cut some magic logs" etc

Loving the server so far. Just my two cents. Some stuff I would love to see added. I will edit if I think of any more.

We've listed them all in our list of things we need to take a look at. Thank you for your suggestions.

• Like 1