Already registered? Go to Download

Qol

error 404

So I think a few QOL features might be needed in the game, also a few other suggestions mixed with those:

- For crafting, I believe buffing xp rates on gem cutting would be good, cause the xp you get from gems is very low and adding a diamond tree would be a huge help.

- A decanter for potions added next to the herblore shop

- Slightly increasing xp rates on smithing, since people resort to zstorm afk smithing due to it scaling with level being somewhat better than regular smithing early on

- Runespan would be a pretty good minigame to be added for alternate runecrafting methods

- Adding bossing/skil spotlights hourly to increase skilling/pvming diversity, each our a specific boss location or skill are spotlighted for extra xp for the skill and dr/damage for the boss

- A way to somehow salvage expendable drops to turn them into monster pieces (amount of pieces and the kind of pieces based on the item tier you salvage)

- In addition to getting skilling outfits from doing achievs, having the pieces dropped while doing the skill correspondent to the outfit at an okay-ish low rate

- Bank placeholders would be really helpful

- Since people still to this day don't know that using the enchanted gem tells you where your task is, it would be pretty nice to have the slayer master tell you where your task is as he's giving you the task.

- A skilling Mbox obtained through doing any form of skilling at random, with a chance of giving you any of the skilling items (gemstone hatchet, lucky items, infernals, skilling heirlooms). this is a longshot but its an idea I thought I'd throw in

I guess thats all I have for now, thank you.

• Like 2