Already registered? Go to Download

Underwater Dungeon Guide

Keta

1. 461312731_Underwaterdungeon.thumb.png.b465e8f2e4c5c2b7d490a2b32b56d904.png
  2. it seem like a lot of players have a hard time to figure out how the under water dungeon works this is a quick guide, on what to do. 
  4. Where do i find Under water dungeon?
  5.  The dungeon can be accessed by going south-east of Home. There, you find a pirate that explains the underwater content and sells equipment for going underwater.  it is not recommended to enter Dungeon without the gear form shop, You can ONLY attack with Rapier, Lance, Spear, 
  6. What items do i need?
  7. Fishbowl helmet
  8. Oxygen tank
  9. Heavy iron boots
  10. Any of the type of weapon: Rapier, Lance, Spear
  11. To access Shop right click on pirate and click trade 
  12. f2ba4343b71431797f2a06f60a7a1e10.png
  13. How do under water dungeon work?

14. How to recharge oxygen tank?
  15. You can recharge by going out of the underwater dungeon. It will then automatically recharge your tank. To fasten this process you can use oxygen capsules to recharge it.
  16. How to cure oxygen tank of poison?
  17. You can cure your oxygen tank by purchasing purification tables from the pirate.
  18. Can the oxygen tank be upgraded?
  19. Yes, it can be upgraded by using a pressure equalizer on your tank. The pressured oxygen tank lowers the amount of oxygen drained and decreases the chance of a poisoned tank.
  20. How do I make oxygen capsules?
  21. You can purchase empty capsules from the Pirate. The empty capsule needs an ingredient which is; Coral sprouts.
  22. How do I get coral sprouts?
  23. Coral sprouts can be mined in the underwater dungeon. It can only be mined with the following pickaxes: Lucky pickaxe, infernal pickaxe and riptide pickaxe.
  24. Catching Snappers
  25. The underwater dungeon introduces 2 new fish monsters. Deep sea snapper and blubbery snapper.
  26. They can be caught in the underwater dungeon by right clicking > catch. In order to catch those fish you need a riptide tri-spear and level 74 fishing. you need to catch the actual monster.
  • Like 4

• Keta pinned this topic