Already registered? Go to Download

Exora Beta Testers

Cleveland

Hello Exorians,

As we're planning a lot to have a lot of content implemented for our players, we're wanting to find some help with testing the newly released content before we put it out there in order to maximise the user's experience in terms of there being no flaws. 

Reward:
Each beta tester will be given a Beta Heirloom, which is exclusively unlocked by being a Beta Tester. This item is in no way unlock able any other way than being a member of the Beta Testing crew. You will also unlock a Beta Tester role on the Discord. 

How do I become a Beta Tester?:
If you're interested in helping us out with testing the new content, then we only ask you to Private Message either @Clevelandor @Bennie on discord using this format:

• Username:
  • How long have you played Exora?
  • How good is your game knowledge?
  • Have you been a Beta Tester for Exora in the past?

Please fill this out as accurately and informative as you can and Direct Message it to either one of us. 

Thank you guys for your support and we hope you're enjoying the server thus far!

• Like 1

• Username: s0 wr3cked
  • How long have you played Exora? v1 & v2 and now like 16 days playtime in v3
  • How good is your game knowledge? I would say my game knowledge is quit good since i have played all servers for quit some time
  • Have you been a Beta Tester for Exora in the past? no i have not

• Username: Iron Ace
  • How long have you played Exora? Almost 3 weeks now (not a lot i know)
  • How good is your game knowledge? I think I am in the top 15-20% at the minimum, as a king iron I have a fairly well rounded knowledge of most everything, while not the most in anything. haha
  • Have you been a Beta Tester for Exora in the past? No, I have not. (hopefully I get to edit this in the morning)

13 minutes ago, Iron Ace said:
  • Username: Iron Ace
  • How long have you played Exora? Almost 3 weeks now (not a lot i know)
  • How good is your game knowledge? I think I am in the top 15-20% at the minimum, as a king iron I have a fairly well rounded knowledge of most everything, while not the most in anything. haha
  • Have you been a Beta Tester for Exora in the past? No, I have not. (hopefully I get to edit this in the morning)

17 minutes ago, so wr3cked said:
  • Username: s0 wr3cked
  • How long have you played Exora? v1 & v2 and now like 16 days playtime in v3
  • How good is your game knowledge? I would say my game knowledge is quit good since i have played all servers for quit some time
  • Have you been a Beta Tester for Exora in the past? no i have not

Make sure to DM me on discord. As we'll be handling most via discord.