First of I'd like to thank the community for sticking with Exora. I've been extremely busy irl and it's taken a lot of my time. Moving forward we're going to be doing more frequent updates. I have taken a look at loads of suggestions and we will definitely try to do as much as possible. Regarding the player count, player count has always been easy for me to obtain as that is my best ability. I'd like the players to relax and don't worry about player count. As long as you enjoy the game we have created that's all we need. We will commence our marketing campaign very soon.
Hope you guys will enjoy this update.
NOTE: In order to view the prayer overhead on npcs a new client is required. You can download the new client here: https://exora.io/play or simply run your launcher.
Firelands is an area filled with fire type new custom made monsters. Being in the firelands unprotected will damage you and you will not be able to stay for long. To be able to stay in the firelands you will either need an ebonchill potion or equip an amulet of eternal fire. The firelands contains the following type of monsters; Gothmog (Boss), Balrog, Superior Tormented Demons, Fire Dragon, Infernal Spider. All firelands monsters have its respective pet in their drop table. (Including Adem and Chizemo :p)
To get to the Firelands, open global teleports > dungeons > Firelands.
Let's explain all the new content in Firelands!
Gothmog is the main boss of the Firelands. It is a multi boss, and top 5 most damage dealers will receive a drop. He deals regular melee damage, hits twice as fast and does double hits. While dealing damage to Gothmog, it will prayer against the most damaged combat style. At each attack Gothmog has a 10% chance to spawn a deadly volcano under the players in the area. To avoid getting damaged by volcanos players will need to move away from the volcano. At 50% hitpoints his brothers Adem and Chizemo will spawn. In order to continue killing Gothmog players will need to kill Adem and Chizemo. Adem deals magic damage, and Chizemo deals ranged damage. They also have the ability to spawn volcanos under the players, however their volcanos can be protected from.
Gothmog drops materials to create the Scorching Sword, Firey Scythe and more rares. To view drop table examine the boss.
Similar to the Gothmog its combat is almost identical without the spawning of brothers. It of course deals less damage.
The balrogs can be found in the Firelands. It drops the scorching blade, firey rapier, amulet of eternal fire & more.
+ Superior Tormented Demons
These demons have a similar combat mechanics to regular tormented demons, however they deal more damage.
Superior tormented demons can be found at the Firelands.
They drop the scorching handle and more goodies.
+ Fire Dragon
Fire Dragons have a similar attack style to regular dragons, however it has a special attack which deals firelands damage.
The fire dragons drop the scorching hilt, infernal cape, infernal guard equipment and other goodies.
+ Infernal Spider
The infernal spider is the strongest spider in Exora. Though the weakest monster in the firelands. Its drops are infernal hatchet, pickaxe and general supplies.
+ Firelands Altar
In the Firelands the monsters have a chance of dropping firey ashes. Firey ashes can be sacrificed at the Firelands Altar in the middle of Firelands. Sacrificing your firey ashes will earn you high prayer experience and a chance of receiving one of the rares or general goodies in the Firelands (Including the Scorching Sword).
+ Ebonchill Potion
Ebonchill potion will protect you from the firelands damage. Each dose allows you to stay in the firelands for 5 minutes. 1 potion of 4 doses will allow you to stay for 20 minutes.
Ebonchill potion is created by using ebonchill shards on vial of water. Level 99 herblore is required. Ebonchill shards are obtained by killing ebonchill dragons.
+ Scorching Sword
The scorching sword hits twice as fast, and has a 100% chance of hitting twice and 25% chance of hitting 3 times. It has a special attack which damages the target overtime with firelands poison. It is obtained by titanforging scorching blade, hilt and handle.
+ Firey Scythe
The firey scythe hits twice as fast as a regular scythe and hits twice each attack. It's second hit dealing 75% less damage, it also have a 10% chance of hitting 3 times. It has a special attack which deals firelands damage overtime. Firey Scythe can be swapped to a 1 handed version and vice versa for free.
+ Amulet of Eternal Fire
Amulet of eternal fire is obtained by monsters in the firelands or Gothmog.
When equipped the amulet of eternal fire allows you to casts spells without the need of death and fire runes. It also boosts your magic bonus by +6. When in the firelands amulet of eternal fire will protect you from the firelands damage without the need of ebonchill potion.
+ Firey Rapier
Firey rapier is a fast hitting rapier dropped by Balrogs.
+ Scorching Materials
Scorching hilt, blade and handle is dropped by all monsters in the firelands including Gothmog.
To create a scorching sword those 3 materials are required in order to titan forge it.
- You are now able to decant your potions in your inventory.
- Scoria staff now requires 95 magic to equip.
- Fixed an issue where instances were not being deleted properly causing the server to lag.
- Fixed an issue where ;;estar would teleport you instantly when the star is in the wilderness. (It will now ask you to teleport if the star is in the wilderness.)
- Your achievement for smelting rune bars will now be tracked when doing the super heating spell.
- Fixed an issue with Zulrah being nulled the fuck out.
- Fixed an issue with kraken instance. Tentacles now do not count as kills.
- Fixed an issue with the well of goodwill.
- Skillers backpack a new cosmetic obtained from the achievements shop.
- You can now check kills left with your slayer helmets (Boss included).
- Wilderness Slayer now gives extra blood money per kill in the wilderness. You will only receive blood money from tasks from Sumona and Kuradal. It is also scaled with donator rank.
- You can now sell bulk items in the Auction House, in form of noted items.
- Nerfed the cut down time of all gemstone trees.
- Added a command ;;staff to view the staff members online.
- Vorago is not aggressive anymore to counter afking.
- Added infernal spiders and fire dragons to task scrolls.
- Balrogs are now a completionist cape requirement.
- Gothmogs are now a completionist cape requirement.
- Your total drop rate bonus is now view-able through the quest tab.
Thank you all for playing Exora!
For our next update we're looking to create a very unique clanning system, that allows for clan bossing & more features. If you guys have any suggestions regarding that, feel free to let us know!